• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Oh nvm, sorry this heat is destroying my brain right now.
Which means if they continue throwing like this you guys can't even lynch anymore at all.

And if you lynch me it's even worse since reward.

What a shitshow.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Which means if they continue throwing like this you guys can't even lynch anymore at all.

And if you lynch me it's even worse since reward.

What a shitshow.

Ultra, look up. You have to have an intervention with the throwers. This is pure madness.
For a petty with a prior that said that they would stop posting for the rest of the day, you seem to be posting quite a lot🫠

Flower

V.I.P. Member
But hey, at least the scum team won't kill me if it keeps the Town divided. Up to you guys if you wanna get a grip or not tbh.

Toodles~

The Orca

Antihero
I'm just laughing at this.

The state of this game :LULZ .
Pretty sure this has been your reaction:

sideshow-bob-rakes.gif

RDK

Marvelous
Count the times Flower said ''bye'' and still stayed in the thread challenge : Impossible.
Well yes, because she is an attention seeking cry baby

At some point we hope she just won't come back but pests aren't easy to get rid of

Nobody would miss you flower

Just let us play the game without your fucking irritating whining

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Count the times Flower said ''bye'' and still stayed in the thread challenge : Impossible.
I enjoy the prospect of nobody profitting from killing me at this stage way too much now :mhm . First time I have fun this game.

The Orca

Antihero

At some point we hope she just won't come back but pests aren't easy to get rid of

oh-okay-dude-not-cool-not-cool.gif

Flower

V.I.P. Member

Leave me alone and I leave you alone. Goes both ways.

Vote No Lynch.

Have fun getting maj without me tho.

Sayonara~.

RDK

Marvelous
No it literally ruins games for me

Has made me want to rep out of games constantly because of her self absorbed, pathetic, ugly behavior. It would be tolerable if she just posted maybe an eighth of what she does but this friendless hermit is perpetually online so it's impossible to ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back