• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
What's the vote count

at this rate we might just wanna hammer her and move on with our lives, there's a solid block of mostly town players who can't move past her and while I'd rather lynch scum she's sucking up way too much attention and resources unfortunately
Last I checked Its 5 on Whicker and 5 on Flower.

And honestly shes self resolving and like you said we dont need those 5 to lynch today or tomorrow if they keep their tunnel and after that Flower should be gone according to her own words.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
What's the vote count

at this rate we might just wanna hammer her and move on with our lives, there's a solid block of mostly town players who can't move past her and while I'd rather lynch scum she's sucking up way too much attention and resources unfortunately
Maybe this. I fell asleep so maybe miss some

Player Voting ForTotal
The OrcaFlower5
Polar BearFlower
PsychicFlower
One Last UsernameFlower
WhickerFlower
RDKFuji1
Dr. Watsonguillo1
guilloOLU1
RatchetPsychic1
FlowerWhicker4
UltraWhicker4
FujishiroWhicker
Hans Tweetenberg
Luka
Chairman Nibel
Lethal

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Maybe this. I fell asleep so maybe miss some

PlayerVoting ForTotal
The OrcaFlower5
Polar BearFlower
PsychicFlower
One Last UsernameFlower
WhickerFlower
RDKFuji1
Dr. Watsonguillo1
guilloOLU1
RatchetPsychic1
FlowerWhicker4
UltraWhicker4
FujishiroWhicker
Hans Tweetenberg
Luka
Chairman Nibel
Lethal
Im pretty sure its 5 vs 5.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Last I checked Its 5 on Whicker and 5 on Flower.

And honestly shes self resolving and like you said we dont need those 5 to lynch today or tomorrow if they keep their tunnel and after that Flower should be gone according to her own words.

Thing is fuji my assumption is that she's gonna be around at least tomorrow even if she's telling the truth that there's a boon to lynching her because she is absolutely the best distraction they could ask for

80% of posts in this thread are FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER and I'm starting to grow tired of it as well. Don't really wanna put up with it another day. Psychic/Orca/Polar/OLU are biting into her and never letting go lol

The Orca

Antihero
Fuck me over and I fuck you over. That's my rule now. No more playing nice with any of you.
tongue-waggle-pops.gif

Psychic

Yennefer
Leave me alone and I leave you alone. Goes both ways.

Vote No Lynch.

Have fun getting maj without me tho.

Sayonara~.
Omg, is this really goodbye?
Fuck me over and I fuck you over. That's my rule now. No more playing nice with any of you.
Lol
Do you know how many times I've been treated like shit over these past years? Do you know how many times I was fucked over by absolute asshole moves? Do you know how fucking infuriating it is to always put effort into something just for some schmuck to be like "Yeah, you don't win with us, bye" and then for nothing to matter? I like competition, I like winning. I value good sportsmanship. That's why I always offer to be fair and neutral and this meta has been established during the course of YEARS of never breaking it. Being nice fucked me over more often than it helped. Because I want the most people possible to be happy, that's the kind of person I fucking am. Yet I get nothing of that kindness back. I always get trampled on, nobody fucking cares about my feelings. Don't act like you know me when you don't know a single damn thing about me.

Good Night.

:maury

See you in 5 minutes, unfortunately.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Do you know how many times I've been treated like shit over these past years? Do you know how many times I was fucked over by absolute asshole moves? Do you know how fucking infuriating it is to always put effort into something just for some schmuck to be like "Yeah, you don't win with us, bye" and then for nothing to matter? I like competition, I like winning. I value good sportsmanship. That's why I always offer to be fair and neutral and this meta has been established during the course of YEARS of never breaking it. Being nice fucked me over more often than it helped. Because I want the most people possible to be happy, that's the kind of person I fucking am. Yet I get nothing of that kindness back. I always get trampled on, nobody fucking cares about my feelings. Don't act like you know me when you don't know a single damn thing about me.
I've given you my kindness countless times, not including my patience

Your actions do not align with these words and the only thing your emotionally vehement reactions serve is to appeal to emotional intelligence

When you pull shit like this, it becomes a plague in every fucking game
There's only so much patience I can give here, it's tiresome and lame

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Thing is fuji my assumption is that she's gonna be around at least tomorrow even if she's telling the truth that there's a boon to lynching her because she is absolutely the best distraction they could ask for

80% of posts in this thread are FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER and I'm starting to grow tired of it as well. Don't really wanna put up with it another day. Psychic/Orca/Polar/OLU are biting into her and never letting go lol
Thats why I said to just ignore her and discuss the game between the rest, the best way to deal with a distraction is to ignore it altogether. Especially one you know will be gone soon. I feel like we've been doing a somewhat decent job at it today tbh in the midst of all the Flower noise.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also kinda feels like she's probably bluffing (for her own interest) about how lynching her benefits scum, I think that's a stupid punishment and likely a lie to punish town for lynching non-town

In which case would be prudent to prevent scum from getting their gift, but this is just an assumption

Ultra

THE BEAR
Thats why I said to just ignore her and discuss the game between the rest, the best way to deal with a distraction is to ignore it altogether. Especially one you know will be gone soon. I feel like we've been doing a somewhat decent job at it today tbh in the midst of all the Flower noise.

Fuji there's nothing to discuss. Look at them. They're not going to budge. We're going to repeat this fucking nonsense tomorrow. All of our solving has gotten nowhere because we probably can't even reach majority at this rate lmfao

Psychic

Yennefer
Like I said bro Im not a fan of some of the stuff she does as well so if it bothers you so much just ignore her and keep playing. Its not like shes even town this game any ways, treat her like a solved slot and keep going.
I hate to say this but I think it’s time to ban Flower from the rank section.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji there's nothing to discuss. Look at them. They're not going to budge. We're going to repeat this fucking nonsense tomorrow. All of our solving has gotten nowhere because we probably can't even reach majority at this rate lmfao
Dude they're 4 people, we need 9 votes( well 8 with me) Im sure we will manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back