• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
No it literally ruins games for me

Has made me want to rep out of games constantly because of her self absorbed, pathetic, ugly behavior. It would be tolerable if she just posted maybe an eighth of what she does but this friendless hermit is perpetually online so it's impossible to ignore
But you can ignore it if you wanted to and I think you are going too far with some of those comments

I would definitely miss Flower

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
She insults me all the time, she's insulted people frequently just this game and just gets a free ride because of town tells and alignment bets

It honestly is a plague on this section

I'm out, good luck with the game
Eh come on now youre overreacting bro, dont leave. Take a breather and come back. You can just ignore her if she annoys you.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
This is fun
the joker GIF by hoppip

This dude right now is channeling big time joker energy

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Vote me out, then.

I'll enjoy watching scum getting powered up and this Town falling flat on their faces right after.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Fuck me over and I fuck you over. That's my rule now. No more playing nice with any of you.

RDK

Marvelous
Eh come on now youre overreacting bro, dont leave. Take a breather and come back. You can just ignore her if she annoys you.
It's not an overreaction.

I'm getting chastised for standing up to someone that's spent the entire game hurling insults around at people, questioning peoples integrity towards the game and causing multiple people to want to reconsider playing (including myself) without any sort of repercussion.

you lot want a section filled with npc's and cheats, enjoy

Flower

V.I.P. Member
She insults me all the time, she's insulted people frequently just this game and just gets a free ride because of town tells and alignment bets

It honestly is a plague on this section

I'm out, good luck with the game
Do you know how many times I've been treated like shit over these past years? Do you know how many times I was fucked over by absolute asshole moves? Do you know how fucking infuriating it is to always put effort into something just for some schmuck to be like "Yeah, you don't win with us, bye" and then for nothing to matter? I like competition, I like winning. I value good sportsmanship. That's why I always offer to be fair and neutral and this meta has been established during the course of YEARS of never breaking it. Being nice fucked me over more often than it helped. Because I want the most people possible to be happy, that's the kind of person I fucking am. Yet I get nothing of that kindness back. I always get trampled on, nobody fucking cares about my feelings. Don't act like you know me when you don't know a single damn thing about me.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Me snapping like this was bound to happen. I don't regret a single thing I said this game. It was nice letting it out after sucking it up for years.

RDK

Marvelous
Do you know how many times I've been treated like shit over these past years? Do you know how many times I was fucked over by absolute asshole moves? Do you know how fucking infuriating it is to always put effort into something just for some schmuck to be like "Yeah, you don't win with us, bye" and then for nothing to matter? I like competition, I like winning. I value good sportsmanship. That's why I always offer to be fair and neutral and this meta has been established during the course of YEARS of never breaking it. Being nice fucked me over more often than it helped. Because I want the most people possible to be happy, that's the kind of person I fucking am. Yet I get nothing of that kindness back. I always get trampled on, nobody fucking cares about my feelings. Don't act like you know me when you don't know a single damn thing about me.
This is a game of lies and deceit. People are going to trample over you. They're not just gonna roll the red carpet out for you and if they don't It doesn't mean you get to tell them they're throwing the game or otherwise question the integrity to which they're playing the game. It also doesn't give you the right to insult their mental capacity by calling them retards or telling everyone under the sun to fuck off or go fuck themselves.

You're not above being scum read. You don't get to just cheat and make alignment bets or tell people they're game throwers and cheats because they don't believe a town tell in a game about deceit and betrayal.

I do apologize for being personal but you've just made this game extremely unplayable for me at this point because I'm conflicted between not wanting to read a second more of what you have to type and not actually wanting your slot to be lynched. Which is a shame because this was actually the most I'd been enjoying and had invested into a town game in quite a bit.

Alas

Ultra

THE BEAR
This is a game of lies and deceit. People are going to trample over you. They're not just gonna roll the red carpet out for you and if they don't It doesn't mean you get to tell them they're throwing the game or otherwise question the integrity to which they're playing the game. It also doesn't give you the right to insult their mental capacity by calling them retards or telling everyone under the sun to fuck off or go fuck themselves.

You're not above being scum read. You don't get to just cheat and make alignment bets or tell people they're game throwers and cheats because they don't believe a town tell in a game about deceit and betrayal.

I do apologize for being personal but you've just made this game extremely unplayable for me at this point because I'm conflicted between not wanting to read a second more of what you have to type and not actually wanting your slot to be lynched. Which is a shame because this was actually the most I'd been enjoying and had invested into a town game in quite a bit.

Alas

What's the vote count

at this rate we might just wanna hammer her and move on with our lives, there's a solid block of mostly town players who can't move past her and while I'd rather lynch scum she's sucking up way too much attention and resources unfortunately

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
It's not an overreaction.

I'm getting chastised for standing up to someone that's spent the entire game hurling insults around at people, questioning peoples integrity towards the game and causing multiple people to want to reconsider playing (including myself) without any sort of repercussion.
Like I said bro Im not a fan of some of the stuff she does as well so if it bothers you so much just ignore her and keep playing. Its not like shes even town this game any ways, treat her like a solved slot and keep going.
you lot want a section filled with npc's and cheats, enjoy
Well I dont but what can you do man we cant ban people from playing games, we are bound to meet some stuff we have an issue with. What I usually do is just try and ignore it and have fun with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back