• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

He‘s lolcatting at this point.

Also the only lynch outside of mine which can be achieved because 4 (probably) Town players just want to force a loss on me.
Assuming OLU is one I'm not convinced on him being town at all. Actually want to lynch him but probably not going to get traction today

Vote: Whicker

Ratchet

What if she says something game related?

Honestly think she’s lying about her role. Not buying any of it.
She's not going to be lying. At most some elements might be inaccurate but the spirit of the claim will be the same. I know her well enough

As for the first part, then skim her posts, who cares about what she says that's just flaming

The Orca

Antihero
My point is how can you just assert he's trolling and there's nothing to see over there, you guys buddies or something?
ok-oh-yes-yes-o-yeah-yes-no-yes-go-on-yea-yes.gif

Psychic

Yennefer
You're a bit heavy handed here Ultra, you want to lynch her? Then just lynch her, don't try and dress it up like the thread needs it. We're all adults, we can look past people if they're making it unpleasant
You and Fuji can go enable her on Worstgen, not here.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Nah fooj she's said some shit that's a bit past the point of decorum here, you need to stop enabling her. You should recognize when everyone's ready to quit the thread. I know you think you're doing the right thing here but we should just cut her off atp. She's had too much to drink
My point is shes still willing to work with us if we ask nicely, what youre doing is just going make her more biter and its going to spill onto other games.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My point is shes still willing to work with us if we ask nicely, what youre doing is just going make her more biter and its going to spill onto other games.

It's not just her it's the players who can't let her go, killing her is probably better for the thread both ways, but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back