• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
The one where he voted Flower.

Literally we were on the process of going after Whicker before you threw another one of your tantrums like idk what you want. Ignore the people hounding you its not that fucking hard Flower.
Because I can’t play with Flower.

She’s making it extremely hard to ignore her when she keeps coming back to flame us.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Look dude she can still listen to reason when talked to normally, stop fanning the flames.

Nah fooj she's said some shit that's a bit past the point of decorum here, you need to stop enabling her. You should recognize when everyone's ready to quit the thread. I know you think you're doing the right thing here but we should just cut her off atp. She's had too much to drink

Ratchet

Nah fooj she's said some shit that's a bit past the point of decorum here, you need to stop enabling her. You should recognize when everyone's ready to quit the thread. I know you think you're doing the right thing here but we should just cut her off atp. She's had too much to drink
You're a bit heavy handed here Ultra, you want to lynch her? Then just lynch her, don't try and dress it up like the thread needs it. We're all adults, we can look past people if they're making it unpleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back