• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
They're not L1 either so it doesn't matter
If they were L1 I probably would TBF
Yes they were, but you already knew that.

If you're Town you always hammer that indie which could help the gamestate rather than let town lynch you.

You didn't do it.

Youre scum.

Flower = 8 (Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, RDK, Watson, Whicker, Ultra)

Luka

Polarized Noob
Yes they were, but you already knew that.

If you're Town you always hammer that indie which could help the gamestate rather than let town lynch you.

You didn't do it.

Youre scum.

Flower = 8 (Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, RDK, Watson, Whicker, Ultra)
Genuinly I'll hammer then now lol, I did not know that since in my mind it didn't register that Ultra / Whicker were voting them
I know that I always hammer the Indie I'm not stupid at the very least

RDK

Marvelous
Genuinly I'll hammer then now lol, I did not know that since in my mind it didn't register that Ultra / Whicker were voting them
I know that I always hammer the Indie I'm not stupid at the very least
Right well it's too late now isn't it.

I pray you were scum because what the actual fuck if you flip Town

Luka

Polarized Noob
Whicker was voting me the majority of the phase and Ultra was voting Whicker the majority of the phase OFC my brain doesn't contain a mental catalogue of everybodys vote counts

Luka

Polarized Noob
Saying "What the actual fuck" if I'm town is just needless self projection from a bad CFD. You misread me, at least own up to is as opposed to complaining about my actions when I did nothing wrong

RDK

Marvelous
Saying "What the actual fuck" if I'm town is just needless self projection from a bad CFD. You misread me, at least own up to is as opposed to complaining about my actions when I did nothing wrong
No because if you're Town you've done basically nothing all game and instead of helping the gamestate you've afforded sxum another mislynch without solving an actual problem. Would be embarassing play

Luka

Polarized Noob
Pretty sure we're cfd'ing you because you've done fuck all and you're scummy as hell actually
Your elaboration on how I'm scummy stems from paranoia. Me doing fuck all is reasonable but I am having a noticable spike in activity after I said I would be done. I find Whicker to be towny and Flower is indie, Flower might need to die for thread state but ideally we would just kill an actual wolf instead of going on a wild goose hunt.

The Orca

Antihero
poked.gif

Luka

Polarized Noob
No because if you're Town you've done basically nothing all game and instead of helping the gamestate you've afforded sxum another mislynch without solving an actual problem. Would be embarassing play
I was busy when I signed, I only joined this game because Ekko needed more players and as mentioned I did have a noticable spike in actiivty after I said I would be active. I'm not going to say after having not read a majority of the thread and demand I get my way but I did give my thoughts out their. It's far in the way of good play I admit it but it's also something not unusual for me.

I'm not helping scum get another mislynch, you're pushing for a mislynch for scum. I offered to vote Flower and we have hammer if Whicker votes their you're just ignoring that fact.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your elaboration on how I'm scummy stems from paranoia. Me doing fuck all is reasonable but I am having a noticable spike in activity after I said I would be done. I find Whicker to be towny and Flower is indie, Flower might need to die for thread state but ideally we would just kill an actual wolf instead of going on a wild goose hunt.

Paranoia about...what?

If Whicker is obvious town, according to you, it's not really "paranoia" to divert the wagon is it?

Luka

Polarized Noob
6. @Chairman Nibel
7. @.guillo
8. @Hans Tweetenberg
9. @One Last Username
14. @Dr. Watson
15. @Lethal
If I remove the people I town + Watson probably this is the POE which is a fine POE, or should be a fine POE by your metric. Would you like to suggest a vote in here?
If their is a scum in the active players it's Ultra but IMHO pushing Whicker might just be genuine? Hard to tell

Luka

Polarized Noob
Paranoia about...what?

If Whicker is obvious town, according to you, it's not really "paranoia" to divert the wagon is it?
"Paranoia" was probably poor wording choice, my main goal was just to point out how this is built on nothing but the idea that I might be mafia without any actual things pointing towards me being "scummy" so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back