• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why do I have TMI you agreed with Whickers being V meaning clearly it's solvable
I also can come to conclusions that sound like a stretch (IE: Me having you as V two games ago)

Probably because you have barely any stake in anything going on here, clearly, so I don't believe you came to this conclusion in an honest process

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Like Fuj, can you really tell me keeping this slot is beneficial for town and helping us solve any better?
Just because [redacted] and is 'calm' now doesn't mean there won't be another tsunami tomorrow

RDK

Marvelous
Btw it makes sense that Fuji is scum with how against the Flower lynch he is and the common sense being provided to him.

As scum he can simply control every lynch as long as flower is alive by being the key to whichever counterwagon to flower suits him

Ultra

THE BEAR
Btw it makes sense that Fuji is scum with how against the Flower lynch he is and the common sense being provided to him.

As scum he can simply control every lynch as long as flower is alive by being the key to whichever counterwagon to flower suits him

I'm not really buying this

Luka

Polarized Noob
Probably because you have barely any stake in anything going on here, clearly, so I don't believe you came to this conclusion in an honest process
Their ISO didn't look like a wolf trying to survive. They were finnicky with their vote and they were voting the people TRing them while at the same time in a semi "lolcatting" process with genuine frustration that ringed villager

Ultra

THE BEAR
he probably should unpark his vote though, kinda has no excuse after seeing that reaction to reconcile that coming from scum

Whicker's not a crybaby

RDK

Marvelous
I'm not really buying this
Say whicker flips town and it's 7 to lynch tomorrow minus the 4 flower voters that would mean without bussing fuji would be required for us to reach a majority. He knows this and he knows it benefits him to have that problem in play for town

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
idk man

Get rid of flower and we get back to having a fun game

fine with luka too
Im Tired Tom Hanks GIF

Im down with Luka if yall dont wanna go Whicker. I can compromise with that.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

We almost reached a lynch with Flower being a distraction. I just want her to be able to win if I can help it. I believe her claim.

You guys dont need my vote to lynch her.

RDK

Marvelous
We almost reached a lynch with Flower being a distraction. I just want her to be able to win if I can help it. I believe her claim.

You guys dont need my vote to lynch her.
If you're Town I expect you to take significant responsibility when the game stalls and becomes virtually unwinnable day 3 and day 4 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back