• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
Which, to be 100% fair and clear, the Cartel was town in my game. This game is structured completely different so Nacho is fine as it is claimed tbh

RDK

Marvelous
I have never seen Flower lie about her indie claims so Im inclined to believe her, so why are we lynching her when according to her words its to the benefit of scum?

You know damn well how Flower operates lmao, this isnt your first rodeo with her. I dont thing she ever lied about being non hostile indie.

I know this very well. Everytime I‘m Indie and claim like this I‘m not lying, everytime I have to deal with fucks like you who say I‘m hostile and everytime that gets proven wrong and I get fucked over. I have quite enough of this.

Like, literally everyone who knows how I play Indie tells you I‘m fine.

K. Bye then. You won't get a cleared non hostile Indie Flower lynched with this crowd (at least not the ones who know how I play Indie).

This was the reward for the Hunted Survivor in Arcane.

At any point in the game after Act 2, the first player that kills Ekko will gain more reputation in Piltover at the end of that phase, granting them a permanent +1 voting power in addition to a reward of their choice from either a 1x nightly super-kill, a permanent 1x super-bulletproof, or a 2x day time vote silencer. If Ekko is lynched, the reward goes to his first voter. This passive replaces [Little Man], and will be announced at the start of Act 2 write-up, announcing the bounty and the rewards given for The Firelight Leader's head. This passive cannot be crushed, disabled, or destroyed.

Just in that game the reward could go to any player, in my case it only goes to the scum team. Now can you see how dumb it is to push me? I don't fake Indie claims.

It says eliminated. That includes lynch and night kills.

I. Don't. Fake. Indie.

You. Have. Evidence. I. Went. Nowhere. And. My. Story. Is. Accurate.

Do I have to repeat it over and over?

I don't fake non hostile Indie. Saying this again and again won't make it true.

When you know somebody doesn't fake non hostile Indie and push them regardless and expect a different result, this is literally the definition of insanity.

EVERYONE KNOWS I DON'T FAKE NON HOSTILE INDIE!!!!

AND THOSE WHO KNOW ME AND STILL SAY OTHERWISE ARE
FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that is bothering me about Flower is her insistence that she is "cleared" because "everytime she claims like this she is not lying"...

She goes on to push this agenda significantly, flaming anyone that doesn't believe or trust the tell and getting players like fuji (quoted) to reinforce this truth yell

Thing is, ekko has explicitly banned truth telling in the OP, yet she hasn't been punished to my knowledge and at the least not modkilled.

Unless you want to tell me claiming you never lie when claiming indie, forcing others to vouch it and flaming those who don't believe it isn't truth telling, she has broken a significant rule and not been punished for it.

This makes me think the truth tell isn't actually real and should be completely dismissed.

If flower wants to continue to argue the truth tell is real, then she can go ahead, but I would expect her to face consequences.

Otherwise it should be completely dismissed from this point forward

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
One thing that is bothering me about Flower is her insistence that she is "cleared" because "everytime she claims like this she is not lying"...

She goes on to push this agenda significantly, flaming anyone that doesn't believe or trust the tell and getting players like fuji (quoted) to reinforce this truth yell

Thing is, ekko has explicitly banned truth telling in the OP, yet she hasn't been punished to my knowledge and at the least not modkilled.

Unless you want to tell me claiming you never lie when claiming indie, forcing others to vouch it and flaming those who don't believe it isn't truth telling, she has broken a significant rule and not been punished for it.

This makes me think the truth tell isn't actually real and should be completely dismissed.

If flower wants to continue to argue the truth tell is real, then she can go ahead, but I would expect her to face consequences.

Otherwise it should be completely dismissed from this point forward
I dont think Flower gets so toxic like that if she wasnt telling the truth bro.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I mean, Flower is telling the truth that really isn't an argument.
The only argument is if lynching her is for the best (Which it is in this sense given the other options are people I V read)

RDK

Marvelous
I dont think Flower gets so toxic like that if she wasnt telling the truth bro.
Right but you also have to accept that she is fundamentally attempting to use a truth tell to gain favor and the fact ekko has overlooked it despite it being explicitly in the rules may mean she isn't being truthful after all

RDK

Marvelous
Don't really want to discuss it more but I needed it on record since it's fundamentally influencing how I'm reading her

Luka

Polarized Noob
Right but you also have to accept that she is fundamentally attempting to use a truth tell to gain favor and the fact ekko has overlooked it despite it being explicitly in the rules may mean she isn't being truthful after all
It depends but it's easily possible Ekko wasn't reading / skimmed thread.
Sorry if I'm underestimating her but I strongly doubt she resorts to the behavior shown in thread this game / the frustration projected as a mafia.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Im not reading too much into whats going on behind the scenes tbh, if shes lying then shes forever burned even if she becomes as toxic as possible in the future and I dont know that she would do that for one win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back