• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Im catching up and i have to read your mess, i honestly rather die lynched than keeping you around. So this is my final vote today.
You don‘t have to read it. You can just ignore an outed Survivor and scum hunt. This sounds super fake.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Guillos worst points by far are his inability to elaborate on town reads which he's plucked out of thin air, his stark inconsistency around the flower slot and his emotion appealing. It's always hard not to fall into setup/flavor spec traps here but I think even outside that there's plenty of reason to read him scum. I also believe he can be scum with all my other read I think

@Luka why do you have guilo scum?
I mean, they're kind of just POE but also they have 300 posts and nothing that I can remember of relevance.

.guillo

Preeminent
Flavor is a bit different to role.

As I've said though, it's not ironclad, and your defence is exactly as I'd expect. It is certainly worth noting though.
I defend myself with facts which are probable, whether you like it or not, it is your problem and yours alone RDK

The Orca

Antihero
One thing that is bothering me about Flower is her insistence that she is "cleared" because "everytime she claims like this she is not lying"...

She goes on to push this agenda significantly, flaming anyone that doesn't believe or trust the tell and getting players like fuji (quoted) to reinforce this truth yell

Thing is, ekko has explicitly banned truth telling in the OP, yet she hasn't been punished to my knowledge and at the least not modkilled.

Unless you want to tell me claiming you never lie when claiming indie, forcing others to vouch it and flaming those who don't believe it isn't truth telling, she has broken a significant rule and not been punished for it.

This makes me think the truth tell isn't actually real and should be completely dismissed.

If flower wants to continue to argue the truth tell is real, then she can go ahead, but I would expect her to face consequences.

Otherwise it should be completely dismissed from this point forward
- Do NOT attempt to cheat, gain unfair advantages, or decrease the quality of the game by resorting to frowned upon acts such as excessive swearing, betting, and truth tells of all kinds.
Took me a while but yeah I found that rule lol

.guillo

Preeminent
You don‘t have to read it. You can just ignore an outed Survivor and scum hunt. This sounds super fake.
I cant unsee your behavior, more than a vote on someone whom is not town, it is strictly policy, either you get yeeted so we can can some healthy discussion and thread state back, or we keep you around which is just gonna help scum killing our WIM to play.

Luka

Polarized Noob
What is the town win rate overall on this site if i may ask?
Lower than average IIRC. I don't think town play is explicitly bad, the main problem is theirs a subsection of players who are generally above the average skill level of this forum, so players who are "above average" and players who are "average" (presuming a 50/50 split between scum and town), the town ones usually die very quickly who are above average.

It's not almost 0 or terrible I don't think, but it is bad.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I cant unsee your behavior, more than a vote on someone whom is not town, it is strictly policy, either you get yeeted so we can can some healthy discussion and thread state back, or we keep you around which is just gonna help scum killing our WIM to play.
I‘m not the one obstructing healthy discussion. People who make this all about me do. I claimed self resolving SoD1 and would have been perfectly fine just doing nothing until Night 4. Then was death tunneled and you blame me for lashing out now when it‘s a natural reaction.

Yeah no.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The fact that I can be calm when people are treating me fairly and talk to me calmly should also show you that I can be reasoned with, but you guys just don‘t let it rest. This is not my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back