• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
None of you ever considers how I feel either.

Let‘s push Flower every game.
Let‘s make her lose for the hell of it when we know how much she likes winning.
Let‘s hurt her where it hurts the most.

Let‘s be absolute assholes to her because we hate her.
AtE AtE AtE. If you are pushed so much every game, maybe think about why instead of victimizing yourself. Maybe they push you because you react like this.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
AtE AtE AtE. If you are pushed so much every game, maybe think about why instead of victimizing yourself. Maybe they push you because you react like this.
Bro why are you bringing back her meltdowns from yesterday. Is this really what you should be focusing on right now?

.guillo

Preeminent
Flower is 100% the vote today unless there is a legit lock scum elsewhere
Agree, what changed? The amount of quotes you posted accusing of being scum for pushing Cubey whom acted like scum and 10 of us lynched?
You modkilled me for no reason when I was a sk
Serial killers are like scum but solos.
I don't like at all how OLU was afk and barely had anything to say until he could hammer and then start posting without any threat of lynch
Agree.
Guillo had a similar thought to Melkor, so im thinking guillo might actually be town. Would he be so bold as to preflip a town as scum and then try and connect another town to that....doubtful
Which goes to say, why would I as scum kill him or Aurelian whom i townread (both) AND they didn't suspect me as far as I'm aware.

.guillo

Preeminent
Bro why care you bringing back her meltdowns from yesterday. Is this really what you should be focusing on right now?
Because it speaks to me that this her usual behaviors and i dont understand why you are letting it happen every time, this behavior is good for scum, she can be the wild toxic card poisoning the thread, doing the dirty work for them.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh sorry I actually meant I HAVE a wet noodle. Courtesy of Flower

Tired Over It GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back