• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Then if you are town keep doing the same thing that you do here that keeps town with almost 0 winrate. You cant expect differentbresults if you never do stuff differently

Buddy I have the highest win rate here at the moment, thanks but no thanks.

Nothing wrong with being wary of executioner?

.guillo

Preeminent
Ok that was a little harsh I couldn't help myself

But are you seriously asking why I'm not following his reads? That a real question?
No, why are we not looking into the most bizarre kill on night 1,them. Who kills a slank over loud voices on night 1, and for what you have said, who kills a “moron” instead of letting him be.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So today’s focus is Whicker, ratchet and that petty with a prior Luka due to the following exchange where RDK had agreed with your take.

Guillo too, just lynch down that list imo.

Me/RDK/Fuji all roughly had the same PoE yesterday and we can probably pull a reverse sweep here as long as nobody drops the ball on stupid shit

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, why are we not looking into the most bizarre kill on night 1,them. Who kills a slank over loud voices on night 1, and for what you have said, who kills a “moron” instead of letting him be.

Hey guillo, crazy thought, but I think I'm gonna put more stock into the thoughts of townies who were actually playing the game.

.guillo

Preeminent
Guillo too, just lynch down that list imo.

Me/RDK/Fuji all roughly had the same PoE yesterday and we can probably pull a reverse sweep here as long as nobody drops the ball on stupid shit
This is the most scummy post.

“Let's not reevaluate our reads and selectively pick what legacies to follow to advance our agenda”.

.guillo

Preeminent
Hey guillo, crazy thought, but I think I'm gonna put more stock into the thoughts of townies who were actually playing the game.
I dont, i think we should put stock on all townies that are dead, i dont consider no player worthless.

.guillo

Preeminent
You are a very experienced player so i dont believe you you think like this as town.

You clearly have an agenda to ignore the deaths of certain townies while consider other ones only.

Vote to lynch: Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back