• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This is scum. You two had an exchange that find it hard to believe you dont remember it unless you have early stage dementia like me.
I do remember, I never implied I didn't
It was on the basis of allowing Aurelian more time to catch up and read which was fencesitty - he took that as a reason for suspicion

That, however, isn't unusual for me in it
I give plenty lenience if I'm aware their schedules are stacked, and he should know this by now

What do you know, he has no reads list and apparently an invisible one only you have access to

.guillo

Preeminent
Kind of miraculous how you keep saying this but never end up voting him either
I have, but Cubey was scummier and Flower made the game miserable for me to commit any vote other than her or myself.
How about you, did you end up in scum read yesterday? No? I thought so.

.guillo

Preeminent
I do remember, I never implied I didn't
It was on the basis of allowing Aurelian more time to catch up and read which was fencesitty - he took that as a reason for suspicion

That, however, isn't unusual for me in it
I give plenty lenience if I'm aware their schedules are stacked, and he should know this by now

What do you know, he has no reads list and apparently an invisible one only you have access to
In his 7 posts he accused you of hedging your reads on them, Aurelian pretty much said that your read on them left you an out for later if you are scum. If you two ate admis, you have to be close and know each othet, maybe you killed them to be able to play peacefully without their eye on you. That is lead.

Ratchet

@Ratchet how likely do you think it is that tweet was shot at vs carrying a kill
I protected him because he made the most sense to me to be killed. He was consensus town read from what I could see, and he hinted a power role from what Flower had said, and I felt he was in that sort of middle ground where his flip isn't all that informative (which is the kind of kill scum love to make). It is certainly possible that he carried a kill, but I'd say probably 65/70-35/30 in favour of the former.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I have, but Cubey was scummier and Flower made the game miserable for me to commit any vote other than her or myself.
How about you, did you end up in scum read yesterday? No? I thought so.

He had a reaction that gave me pause wanting to go forward on that, because the worst possible outcome yesterday is if we had lynched town and flower would still be around, would basically be signing off for a loss. So I was abundantly cautious. Now that she's out of the picture a little less so

What's your excuse today?

Ultra

THE BEAR
In his 7 posts he accused you of hedging your reads on them, Aurelian pretty much said that your read on them left you an out for later if you are scum. If you two ate admis, you have to be close and know each othet, maybe you killed them to be able to play peacefully without their eye on you. That is lead.

How likely do you think this is, on a scale of 1-10? After the conversation we just had

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I've got a lot to say but I feel post game is best

As for killing flower and forcing ratchet to play for town and not indy, that was the smartest move of the game and I will give myself a high five for forcing that

Whicker
guillo
Luka
Nibel
Watson
Fuji

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Instead of worrying about a hidden mechanic we dont know, we should try to solve the game like this was vanilla. With proper social deduction solving.

Also, Aurelian posted very little but suspected Watson the most not just softed it, why have you not looked into that?
The guy had all of 7 posts and could barely be assed to catch up, yeah that looks like someone we should definitely follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back