• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
Whats the likelihood there was no vig or Melkor was even night vig?

Tweet having a fake claim of odd night vig could make sense
Would the SK kill Guillo or Polar? Why would Polar die last night when there’s at least one person in the game who suspected him as indie/mafia? The Polar kill IMO only makes sense from the perspective of town vig. Same for Guillo

Ultra

THE BEAR
Whats the likelihood there was no vig or Melkor was even night vig?

Tweet having a fake claim of odd night vig could make sense

I don't think having a vig as an explicit fake claim is very likely. Also unless he's in the mafia he shouldn't know the janitored claim.

But I think that by the time tweet actually claimed vig, if he's Indi, he would know there isn't any competition for that claim. Like he would see no other kills are happening and be able to assess the coast is clear. Possibly some ad libbing going on with Ratchet claiming he blocked him on an even night.

I think Melkor was Saul or Mike and both raise problems for me at the moment

The Orca

Antihero
Would the SK kill Guillo or Polar? Why would Polar die last night when there’s at least one person in the game who suspected him as indie/mafia? The Polar kill IMO only makes sense from the perspective of town vig. Same for Guillo
It was an even night and we haven't had 2 kills on an even night until now I think. So Tweet would have had to have lied about being odd night and decided to shoot and wrong again last night. More likely SK easily on the choice either way. Vig would have shot at Nibel last night

Ultra

THE BEAR
But yeah assuming tweet isn't Saul

That means either Melkor was Saul or Saul is among us

Problem being is that I think if mafia janitored Saul there's no doubt they would try and claim him. Would be stupid not to

One Last Username

Distinguished
Probably .guillo since that petty with a prior was going to be the next wagon. And scum would have let it happen

Whicker

Degenerate
But yeah assuming tweet isn't Saul

That means either Melkor was Saul or Saul is among us

Problem being is that I think if mafia janitored Saul there's no doubt they would try and claim him. Would be stupid not to
Dude I’m telling you Saul is the last indie. It makes not a lot of sense for him to be Albuquerque aligned

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Just from today Whicker seems really really talkative so if we're looking for an indy who's excited because they're closing in on victory that guy kinda fits the bill imotbh

One Last Username

Distinguished
Similarly Polar might have had a petty with a prior but he was going down hard on them wagons, it’s most likely the person that mafia wanted to eliminate. And with town going down in .guillo, why would mafia night kill someone everyone thought was scum

Whicker

Degenerate
Like I’m gonna say it once more and drop it. Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman makes more sense as an indie than Albuquerque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back