• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
One thing that would need to be explained in order to sell me as some sort of killing role that isn't my claimed role is this

We had no extra kill on n5 but an extra kill on n6

Why do I, after claiming odd night vig, not shoot n5 (or n7 for that matter) but instead we have an extra kill on n6 that clues people in on the fact that there's some sort of SK role still out there that we didn't think existed up until then?

Ultra

THE BEAR
(Passive) Deep in the Game - A certain person has taken interest in your shared hatred of the Salamanca Family. Should a specific interaction transpire, your win condition will be updated. This will carry a public announcement saying: "A player's win condition has been updated". You may not activate Suicide if this passive is triggered.

This is probably the most solid piece of evidence we have to go by and you're basically just whistling and pretending like it doesn't exist

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think you're blatantly trying to play dumb here
I think you desperately want me to be the indy who has ulterior motives about not wanting to lynch Flower, but the truth is she claimed that scum get some sort of perk if she's lynched and it was obvious as all hell that she was just overwhelmed as usual and claiming what her role PM said, therefore lynching her benefitted non-town and nobody else. I can't help the fact that like 6 people tunneled her for various reasons; having to lynch her in order for the game to be able to progress is like the only point I can sort of understand but even then it's still a dumb as fuck lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back