• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
Orca is probably actually Town and just mindlessly tunneling. Reminds me of how he pushed Hime in WoW when she was a non hostile Survivor (and quite obviously so). Similar feeling of disgust. Should just be ignored if that‘s all he intends to do, but can probably just be pushed aside.
I thought I was scum for 70% of the game, so now what?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Don't lynch me yet I'm catching up right now
Just play live.

Tldr:

Cubey claimed 1x Doctor, then changed to 1x Seraph.
Ratchet claimed protective.
I‘m a Hunted Survivor who can suicide and join Town in death Night 4.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
I‘m a Hunted Survivor who can suicide and join Town in death Night 4.

:wow

I think it’d be beating a dead horse to say how ridiculous this sounds but I’m sure you don’t need to be told that. I’m leaving my vote on you, but I will not continue to pressure you.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
:wow

I think it’d be beating a dead horse to say how ridiculous this sounds but I’m sure you don’t need to be told that. I’m leaving my vote on you, but I will not continue to pressure you.
Your team can kill me Night 4. Deal?

RDK

Marvelous
Im gonna also work to the assumption guillo is town - Ive never played with them but broadly speaking, they're saying the 'right' things, and I feel a first game as scum on a new site, they'd probably want to bed in and see who is capable of what before wading into the centre of discussion
did you not play poysers WS members game?

iirc he barrelled into that game too and got d1'd as scum

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Imagine if I protect you night 4 and force you to continue playing:skully
That can't be protected from. But yeah, if you're scum I ask you to wait. We both profit this way (and Town as well since you're using a kill on a non Town instead of a Townie).

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
That can't be protected from. But yeah, if you're scum I ask you to wait. We both profit this way (and Town as well since you're using a kill on a non Town instead of a Townie).

For the last time.

I am town :tiredpepe

Flower

V.I.P. Member
For the last time.

I am town :tiredpepe
I'm a Survivor. You can be the biggest scum on Earth and I wouldn't care as long as you let me live. I just came out with it because the pile on me felt like scum trying to angle for an Execute and I needed to self pres.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
I'm a Survivor. You can be the biggest scum on Earth and I wouldn't care as long as you let me live. I just came out with it because the pile on me felt like scum trying to angle for an Execute and I needed to self pres.

Well then who do you propose we lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back