• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Hol up. TIME OUT.

Melkor might have been hinting he was Howard Hamlin here

let me double check this
Ultra stop being a retard. My double vote is real and I am that CEO guy. I dont know the flavor though so maybe he was hinting at someone else. Or maybe he was playing up the judiciary element.

Whicker

Degenerate
sidestep-hi-sidestep.gif
Dude I just wanted the day to end man. All the talk of Flower was getting me all hot and bothered man

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra stop being a retard. My double vote is real and I am that CEO guy. I dont know the flavor though so maybe he was hinting at someone else. Or maybe he was playing up the judiciary element.

Vote lynch Fujishiro

I think you know I'd be liable to town read you for calling me retarded. Not gonna work this time. I'm going full retard.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote lynch Fujishiro

I think you know I'd be liable to town read you for calling me retarded. Not gonna work this time. I'm going full retard.
No youre just being retarded here lmao. My double vote is real and my character is real, I cant be the janitored role.

Ultra

THE BEAR
At best you can argue he's some other lawyer character but the formal mannerisms are dead on for that exact dude you claimed. That's probably not a coincidence. It's been a while since I watched this shit but I'm like, 69% confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back