• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Dunno where the votes are at but I assume I have a wagon on me, claim is Huell Babineaux, X-Shot Jailer. Jailed Flower last night. The last time Ekko had this hunted thing the scum team got an extra kill so with the mislynch I figured it was the most obvious kill they would make.
Can confirm the visit.
He‘s confirmed Town.

My other visitor was Psychic. Make of that what you will.

My vote is yours Ratchet. Tag me when you need it.

RDK

Marvelous
Why the F did @Ratchet think that jailer can't coexist with a protect (unless he is the scum jailer and knew)

I'm calling BS on ratchet here

Vote Ratchet
Full jailer is almost never town with full doctor, I'd challenge you to provide receipts of games here that show otherwise if you want to take this direction

RDK

Marvelous
No need. Ratchet said they cant coexist so that would naturally mean full jailer

@Ratchet are you a full jailer?
There is a need.

If you're going to push the full jailer as scum because he thought he couldn't exist with a full doctor then you need to to provide a basis for why that is scummy

That basis would be precedent for the two coexisting together

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Also flower is claiming to have been blocked

And ratchet is claiming to be protecting her

Meaning full jail

Also how did someone visit flower then?

Also how does flower know who visited her when her only abilities are self suicide and note passer

Ratchet

No need. Ratchet said they cant coexist so that would naturally mean full jailer

@Ratchet are you a full jailer?
I am. And if you would care to read what I actually said, I counterclaimed at the point of him making a doctor claim, and when he changed it to seraph knight, which is what he actually was, I said "that can co-exist with my role". Doctors/Jailers are almost never on the same team in these games.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I am. And if you would care to read what I actually said, I counterclaimed at the point of him making a doctor claim, and when he changed it to seraph knight, which is what he actually was, I said "that can co-exist with my role". Doctors/Jailers are almost never on the same team in these games.
So if you are a full jail then how did someone visit flower?

The Orca

Antihero
Also flower is claiming to have been blocked

And ratchet is claiming to be protecting her

Meaning full jail

Also how did someone visit flower then?

Also how does flower know who visited her when her only abilities are self suicide and note passer
Self suicide, note passer, self watcher, and killer

The Mafia quadruple

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Full jailer is almost never town with full doctor, I'd challenge you to provide receipts of games here that show otherwise if you want to take this direction
Seraph is a full doctor so you are proving my point. They just have to protect the same person every night

RDK

Marvelous
Seraph is a full doctor so you are proving my point. They just have to protect the same person every night
I can provide receipts that prove Seraph and full doctor coexist as town.

Can you do the same for full jail and full doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back