• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Every game you're saying I'm out but you manage to have more posts than the two next posters united
:shurismug

But I don't feel like lynching Flower is a good path. I'm not sure to understand the mech on Psychic. Is Ratchet only jailing actives and not passives?
This post looks to me like you're more or less up to speed about the goings on of this game. Why you so quiet m8?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The Orca
RDK
Ratchet
Flower
Polar Bear
Chairman Nibel
.guillo
One Last Username
Psychic
Ultra
Fujishiro
Luka
Dr. Watson
Lethal
Whicker

Meh I kinda thought I had more town reads than this, bad sign

One Last Username

Distinguished
At the risk of stating the obvious here, couldn't she just be the town Vig? I know it's a suboptimal target and all but I wouldn't be surprised at all for Psychic to try to shoot Flower Night 1 regardless. Otherwise what are scum doing visiting her but not killing her? I suppose can get her claim anyway.
So mafia had two night kills and you saved an. Indy?.

or

Mafia has a kill, then there is a serial killer, AND a twin vig.

If the later is true, then it’s no wonder that Flower needs to survive till day 4 because assuming we don’t hit a single scum, the game ends night 4 or Night 3.

Either way, neither scenarios make you look good.

I don’t follow those with a petty with a prior.

One Last Username

Distinguished
I don't like at all how OLU was afk and barely had anything to say until he could hammer and then start posting without any threat of lynch
I said all that needed to be said about Flower, and we were going around in a circle.
And then comes Cubey voting for himself saying that we got him.

So I that he had a petty with a prior and had given up.

My vote was on Flower for the rest of the phase.

Lethal

T.B.A
So now Flower has a passive in addition to this complicated survivor claim where she can suicide? Eh, i dislike it but I dislike her negative vibes as well.

Think Polar/orca have something brewing cos they're never actually like this and it's just...a change. Not sure hey.

Lethal

T.B.A
Interesting posts i came across

Guillo had a similar thought to Melkor, so im thinking guillo might actually be town. Would he be so bold as to preflip a town as scum and then try and connect another town to that....doubtful
What was so interesting about my post?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also uh

I was debating whether to bring this up or not, because I wasn't on the sub list or anything. But ultimately I think this is above belt

Guillo, why did lie about not knowing who I am?
I want an answer to this too - mostly because it's super weird and you seem to be beside yourself over it

Guillo based

Ultra

THE BEAR
Are you trying to say you think Ratchet invested his whole day on Cubey because he was a 1 shot jailkeeper that didn't think he could exist with a Seraph? You didn't think this through and just wanted to try and shade me

What's your explanation big fella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back