• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
How noble of you.

« Hey scum, can’t I lynch one of you guys! Just wait till I get my win con on night 4 okay! »

You fucked up. You had a petty with a prior, but now it’s full on conspiracy to commit murder.

Exactly. One could look at it that way too. By repeating over and over they have to survive till night 4 as bargaining for their life by pleading compassion.

Why would either side ever accept that deal.

You fucked up. Time to pay for your crime. @Flower
Absolute a**hole move.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What happened?
I'm torn here on cubey, the claim is terrible and doesn't fit, but why not drag it out a bit if he were scum?

There is no fear of an execute if he were scum and the way the claim happened kinda felt like it had some fear to that
Fair reasoning. +1

Also flower's claim is terrible as well
Focused on Flower early on, whatever, no deduction.
Guillo looking ok
Consistent read. +1

What was the character?
No deduction
Nah. Orca did it as town recently (maybe his first game back) and my exact though was "he ain't gonna lock himself into a claim so early on d1, he must be town"

Feeling is similar for ratchet here
Commentary surrounding other players. +1

@The Orca ill answer you if flower continues to refuse to do so, let's see if she is avoiding you for now....
More posts pertaining to Flower - 1
Did flower balk at bouncing bc of lowly Luka vote. She had 132 some odd posts after this lol
Again -1
It's the worrying about an execute that is bad imo. There is no indication there is one in play so where is it coming from? Why push the votes up to where some sheep (there is always some around here) drops a vote unknowingly and bam its over
Is it her anxiousness over an execute or her claim? Pick one. -1
Counterpoint: there very well could be an execute in this game. The truth is we just don't know so regardless of Flower we need to be careful with vote stacking.

Since all you claim to do is die n4, why should you not be the lynch?

Town, scum or indy you are the logical vote here

It prevents needless claiming d1

Removes a double kill n4

Has a good probability of being scum

Let's PRs do there thing
Providing a rationalization - don't agree entirely but no point deduction for this.
Flower: let's no lynch

Flower: we have to lynch the cc free doctor

Flower: just trust me, I have no powers and cause scum to get a double kill n4 but we have to lynch the cc free town doctor

Flower: I'm putting everyone on ignore

Flower: Orca is scum bc he is logical but irritating

This is not in any way town flower.
More Flower nonsense -1
I saw his post and where he voted flower. Was curious as to what more you wanted on the sheep aspect
Again - 1

I want to get other opinions while I'm sleeping

If you knew you were a detriment to town and will cause them harm (ie. a double kill at a minimum n4).....

Would you not be trying to take the d1 lynch or a night kill?

Instead, flower is playing against her "town" wincon and trying to survive, she isn't town imo
Again - 1
This didn't answer @.guillo question.

How did I have TMI before you claimed?

Also indy Flower claims from the word go, not when pressed and grilled over open flames
Again -1
Does cubey ever play like a leader or solver though?
Interested in how a slot plays. +1
You say this knowing full well you are the one that caused all of the paranoia around survivors and indy's 🤣

Everytime someone doesn't claim from the word go, it gives me ptsd flashbacks to your friendly other, alien claim

rainbow-peace.gif
Engaging with someone other than Flower. No deduction
You've spent very little time on other slots aside from providing read lists.
Your posts have mainly been about Flower, Flower, Flower, get rid of the indie, indie detrimental, blah blah.
I understand your rationalization somewhat but all of this comes across as possibly agenda driven. Or you truly are intensely tunneling due to some anchoring bias. It does not move the game along and simply bogs it down because you know how she reacts to these things and you know you're beating a dead horse. There's nothing we can gain from this.

I suggest you focus outside of Flower. Not an impressive look on you. This hyperfixation is futile.

One Last Username

Distinguished
I will keep spamming this. You fucks deserve to lose horribly for wanting me gone, whatever alignment you are.
Why should we keep someone with a petty with a prior alive again?

My memory escapes me but last time I checked, you claimed that you are not town this cycle. My win con says I need to eliminate threats to town. And so far you fit the bill. A scum is a scum.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Oh fuck it. I'm just gonna claim this because I'm just never winning anyway.

Nacho Varga, Hunted Survivor. Can win with anyone, but the scum team gets a boost for lynching or killing me. I think they figured it out already else why pile on like this.

Scum team are the Salamancas, SK is Gus or somebody else who hates the Salamancas (it's mentioned I can specifically win with somebody who hates the Salamancas, too).

I can suicide Night 4 and win with Town and that's what I'm planning to do, but guess the scum team are a bunch of spiteful fucks.

Polar looks like he has TMI on my role since he started pushing me when I said I could be Indie and he also said I'm just trying to survive. He knows.

Interesting, so you cannot win with Salamancas?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back