• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
just wanted to bring up this post

:zilla:
I'd like to point out that's actually uber towny
If you look at my s/s game with Magic on WG that was my first post in the scum chat, this time I said it in thread which is a very large difference! I'm not audacious enough to do that as mafia after all.

Luka

Polarized Noob
@Polar Bear
@The Orca
Can you continue to go over what's wrong with my reads lists, from my POV (and from towns wider POV) I consider Tweet to not be mafia and Lethal to be open towning, something you seem to agree on. So, myself aside; why are they fucked up to a point where you drop all pre-tenses and directly call them that?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Polar Bear
@The Orca
Can you continue to go over what's wrong with my reads lists, from my POV (and from towns wider POV) I consider Tweet to not be mafia and Lethal to be open towning, something you seem to agree on. So, myself aside; why are they fucked up to a point where you drop all pre-tenses and directly call them that?
At least one of your scum was copped town....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back