• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Day 5 - Vote Count 2

Votes:
Ultra ->
Sigismund > Unvote > Sigismund > Watson > Sigismund > Watson > Sigismund > Watson > Nibel > Unvote > Watson > Sigismund
Orca -> Sigismund > Unvote
OLU -> Sigismund
Whicker -> Sigismund > Watson

Count:
Sigismund = 2
(Ultra, OLU)
Watson = 1 (Whicker)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 9 alive, it is 5 votes to achieve majority.

A little less than 30 hours is left.

Day 5 ends in - Countdown

Vote Sig I’m thinking this is the correct move

@Sigismund vote Watson or you're automaticaly scum
We are now 4 Sigi - (ultra, OLU, Whickers, the Orca)
And 1 dr. Watson (Nibel)

petty with a prior Nibel. Come lynch Sigismund

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Dr. Watson is the next petty with a prior to go.

and then you if you continue to stall. Savvy!?
Okay. So you're asking me to follow a scenario where I am being mislynched?
We suppose there are three of them remaining, but I know by fact that I'm not one of them, so you're going to present me a plan where I'm not mislynched.

One Last Username

Distinguished
We suppose there are three of them remaining, but I know by fact that I'm not one of them, so you're going to present me a plan where I'm not mislynched.
Key words were "if you continue to stall"

I can't elaborate more than what Ultra has stated. Voting the double vote is the best option today. Then that petty with a prior Watson who has given up.

If we are right, after offing these two plots that should only leave an indie left to hunt.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Key words were "if you continue to stall"

I can't elaborate more than what Ultra has stated. Voting the double vote is the best option today. Then that petty with a prior Watson who has given up.

If we are right, after offing these two plots that should only leave an indie left to hunt.
I don't believe in the Tweet = SK theory

Ultra

THE BEAR

Let's put this another way nibel - I asked you to claim and you stalled. You're being asked to do something and you're showing hesitance. This is in spite of not having a high thread presence. So yeah it's only natural this smells a bit off. If you're town try idk not acting suspect? Like if the police were pulling you over don't fidget and start reaching for your pile of bananas.

We'll see what happens when we get past Sig/Watson

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's put this another way nibel - I asked you to claim and you stalled. You're being asked to do something and you're showing hesitance. This is in spite of not having a high thread presence. So yeah it's only natural this smells a bit off. If you're town try idk not acting suspect? Like if the police were pulling you over don't fidget and start reaching for your pile of bananas.

We'll see what happens when we get past Sig/Watson
Vote Lynch Sigismund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back