• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
I believe we can all agree the GOAT lynch was Flower

i%27m-okay-with-this-rick.gif

RDK

Marvelous
Maybe we should try smaller games here, like 12, 13 players instead of 20.
Hosts just need to be more vigilant who they allow to sign up.

If you sign up players like lethal who flakes on half the games he plays and flower who uses either shady tactics or flat out cheats then you can't be too upset when it inevitably goes like it did this game

Hosts aren't required to allow everyone to sign up and shouldn't if they feel certain players will inevitably stain games they've worked hard on

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji you sub out on average about 70% of the time when you roll scum stop playing
No I dont. I was having a good game as scum. I was the most active scum in my team. I didnt sub out because I rolled scum otherwise I wouldve done it days ago. I subbed out because of my dad’s…. Thing. You know what it is.

So no Im not playing. And I didn’t concede, I left the team with instruction of what to do. So you shouldn’t have tagged me bro.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I mean, this kind of stuff will leak into other games
Only reason there's discussion, it needs to be aired out.
Oh I agree, air it all out. But then reset and move on. It's a game. There quite literally is nothing that can be done that someone should have a real problem with. Its words on a screen. Have fun, be an anarchist, troll, whatever and then move on to the next one. Its a game and should be treated as such.
I think it makes sense for almost everyone to bitch and feel unsatisfied here with this game from start to finish. This was a real stinker, but yeah
I can agree with this
Fuji you sub out on average about 70% of the time when you roll scum stop playing
Thought it was more like 90% lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So yeah, 0 consequence because his role was designed to make him nearly impossible to kill.
tbf i dont think he was nearly impossible to kill
it looks more like bad luck in this case

i feel like ultras role was ok for the most part but mafia shouldnt have had the weird faction kill passive for nibel
plus also a roleblocker instead of a jailkeeper lol

idk y so many ppl give jailkeeper to mafia, personally feel like its annoying

RDK

Marvelous
tbf i dont think he was nearly impossible to kill
it looks more like bad luck in this case

i feel like ultras role was ok for the most part but mafia shouldnt have had the weird faction kill passive for nibel
plus also a roleblocker instead of a jailkeeper lol

idk y so many ppl give jailkeeper to mafia, personally feel like its annoying
It's fine to have but not to claim, would rather claim vanilla

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It's fine to have but not to claim, would rather claim vanilla
i feel like ive honestly seen town roleblockers more than scum roleblockers so personally, i dont think i would sus someone based on the role but fair

RDK

Marvelous
i feel like ive honestly seen town roleblockers more than scum roleblockers so personally, i dont think i would sus someone based on the role but fair
The amount of scum jailkeepers to town jailkeepers will be fairly high if I had to guess

RDK

Marvelous
Although alot of that comes from down the line through WS and WF and this forum has mostly been cucked by NF/WG nerds so probably not accurate for most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back