• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I‘m the one who‘s been crying for hours here.
Flower for your own health please, leave it there, step away, go do something fun. You're just going to spiral down further like this which isn't going to be good for you. Go get some choccy milk, watch your favourite show, none of this is worth the emotional labour you're putting into it right now.

RDK

Marvelous
I think the best thing for @Flower to do now would be to step away from the thread and leave it there, before she does anything rash that further muddies the waters.

I don't think indie meta is a trust tell either but this game has gotten quite ugly enough as is (and not just because of one person).
Even if it's not, it doesn't give you the right to flame everyone that doesn't consider you cleared because of something you claim you've never lied about

If you're not breaking one rule you're breaking another and making the game completely insufferable

If you don't want to admit that you can get in the bin too

You were just made a moderator of this section and you're enabling completely unhinged and completely toxic play

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I quit playing. Why should I play games which are unwinnable for me because people attack me personally?
You weren't lynched so far. You caused this situation with your reaction. There probably are people here who decided to policy lynch you.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower for your own health please, leave it there, step away, go do something fun. You're just going to spiral down further like this which isn't going to be good for you. Go get some choccy milk, watch your favourite show, none of this is worth the emotional labour you're putting into it right now.
I just can‘t stop crying. I was outside for a bit and watched funny videos, but the pain just isn’t going away. I‘m glad I‘m home alone and nobody has to see my face right now. It was such a personal attack that I was reminded of High School and it opened up some very old wounds again.

Ratchet

Even if it's not, it doesn't give you the right to flame everyone that doesn't consider you cleared because of something you claim you've never lied about

If you're not breaking one rule you're breaking another and making the game completely insufferable

If you don't want to admit that you can get in the bin too

You were just made a moderator of this section and you're enabling completely unhinged and completely toxic play
You're lashing out at me for no reason. I'm aware of the rules, and I'm aware that this isn't the time or place to labour them. I'm not enabling Flower, this isn't the time for me to pile on and condemn her actions when she's clearly in emotional distress.

Ratchet

I just can‘t stop crying. I was outside for a bit and watched funny videos, but the pain just isn’t going away. I‘m glad I‘m home alone and nobody has to see my face right now. It was such a personal attack that I was reminded of High School and it opened up some very old wounds again.
Like I said, the best thing you can do. for yourself, is close this site off and do something more fun.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You weren't lynched so far. You caused this situation with your reaction. There probably are people here who decided to policy lynch you.
And that‘s the issue, Nibel. When it becomes personal and stops being in the spirit of the game, that‘s when it starts hurting.

RDK

Marvelous
You're lashing out at me for no reason. I'm aware of the rules, and I'm aware that this isn't the time or place to labour them. I'm not enabling Flower, this isn't the time for me to pile on and condemn her actions when she's clearly in emotional distress.
That is fair, but this isn't a pile on.

There were about 4 wagons with traction today.

Psychic

Yennefer
Srsly fuck you all.
I thought you promised to calm down until after the game? Guess I can’t trust anything you say anymore. Just like you said you were going to bed only to pop in thread an hour later. Lies, lies, lies. How can anyone trust or believe anything that comes out of your mouth?
Anyway, next day is gonna be 8vs4vs1 because there‘s gonna be at least 2 Town deaths tonight with them getting the reward which is likely an extra kill. Maybe even 3 if the other Indie shoots Town, too. So Town basically lost majority.
That’s what you keep saying.
Anyway, he still doesn’t answer why scum would jail me. That’s what I thought.
Probably because you’re scum with Ratchet
Just checking but have the people voting to lynch Flower actually run the maths on this? Because I've just done so and presuming two town deaths every day, we get to final 4 with 2 town, 1 mafia and 1 serial assuming that Mafia are sized at 4 and that we lynch Mafia every day in days 3, 4 and 5. Again I ask, why are we lynching the Indie for tenuous reasons like "gamestate" and "feel" when it sends us basically to MyLo with needing luck from night actions to even have that chance. I understand a mislynch is worse but we can't go through the game assuming that we're going to mislynch.

I don't believe I'm the only person in the game who can perform basic maths. So what's the reasoning exactly? We know she's going to be broadly what she says she is. Oh btw, the maths above assume that there is no benefit to scum for lynching Flower, which we have reason to doubt too.
Well, if she is lying, which she proven to do multiple times this game then we lynch her.

And if she is using her truthtell, which is against the rules in this game, then we lynch her because that’s cheating and I lost faith in the game and the host for allowing this.
And Psychic basically has proven this point. She‘s just making excuses now why she thinks I‘m scum when she has evidence that my action and yours are legit because she doesn’t want to be seen as a thrower (which she is tho).
Looks performative to me. Did you and Ratchet come up with this in scumchat?
Nah, Psychic said earlier it was to teach me a lesson. Watson has said the same. It‘s pure throwing on their part. Polar and Orca just suck at playing, so I have no doubts it‘s just that. OLU is probably scum who is just role playing and has no PR. Ultra is probably going to be scum as he can do what you did and knows it‘s active throwing. Luka I suppose is self pres‘ing.
If you are really telling the truth, then why can’t you play a game properly without cheating?
But well, the only lesson I take away from this is to become more bitter and spiteful, so good job on that. I‘m actually so hurt I‘m fucking crying.

How can people be such assholes to a person they know is taking things to heart.
I’ve seen you use AtE to win a game before.
Your tears don’t work on me.
Like I said, if this game brings you to tears, maybe you should stop playing it, you obviously can’t handle it without crying and people are really tired of playing with a crybaby.
My eyes are dry from all the tears. Even worse because in the Discord game somebody who already lost the game at that point spite killed the Town Vig on his way out just to make us lose (but luckily Town clutched in F4 and the Indie who could no longer win decided to help), so I‘m dealing with two such asshole moves within the same week.

Thanks for helping me tho Ratchet. I‘m really sorry I was a bitch to you so often.
Lol poor Ratchet

I‘m logging off. Tag me if you need a vote, but I think it‘s gonna be pointless.

I need to do something to take my mind off this game else I can‘t stop crying today.

Given that what‘s done to me isn’t even about the game anymore it just feels like bullying and I‘ve had enough of that at High School.
But you won’t be logging off because you never do. See you in an hour or two.
It is mean spirited. You can‘t convince me otherwise. I‘m robbed off another win because people are assholes towards me. It was the same in Wano, too. I‘m never a dick towards Indies and always let people win alongside me who can. But I never get any of that kindness back, despite never lying about non hostile Indie claims.

But I‘m probably done playing these shit games. I‘ve been crying for hours now. I‘m hurt too much at this point.
I hope you’re done crying too
@Polar Bear @The Orca you‘re fucking useless as players.
@Psychic you‘re a liability who should be policied every game again.
Nu uh
And you know me well enough to know I wasn’t lying. You wanted to hurt me where it hurts the most. Nothing of this was within the spirit of the game. It was all personal. Have fun being assholes.
If this is going to make you become a better player than bring me the ladle.
Flower half the people voting for you didn't even doubt that but you made the game unplayable for people and used spiteful, hostile behavior along with conduct that is specifically outlined as being banned in the OP

I do apologize for my part in this but I never wanted you lynched on game mech, I said that all along, all you needed to do was be respectful to people and the game.

You don't have to worry about playing with me anymore, I can confidently tell you I will never sign up for another game you play. So if you want a silver lining- have that.
I feel like this too.
I claimed self resolving Day 1. I was not gonna do anything until I was put in a death tunnel and spited. YOU brought this upon yourselves. All you needed to do was extend the courtesy to me I give others as well. Not my fucking fault you expect different results everytime when I‘m always truthful about the same fucking things.
Are you truthful? You seem to lie alot.
At this point, no one cares anymore.
Truth tells are banned.

The fact you weren't punished means it weren't telling the truth this time or the host is ignoring his own rules.

Either way stop thinking you're above being accused. Nobody is.
Based
Now I hang when I was innocent as usual.

Can‘t stop my tears anymore. Hope you all lose horribly.
Nobody cares
Psychic, fuck off.
No. As long as you continue to post, so will I.
It‘s not a fucking truth tell. It‘s established meta. Oh my fucking god.
Do you not see the problem with this? Oh well.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Don‘t get me wrong, I‘ve been spited for years. It was just never this apparent with people even admitting to it and willingly throwing just to off somebody they are even able to win with. This is disgusting and disgraceful behaviour.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Don‘t get me wrong, I‘ve been spited for years. It was just never this apparent with people even admitting to it and willingly throwing just to off somebody they are even able to win with. This is disgusting and disgraceful behaviour.
Are you hammered? If no, vote Luka.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don‘t want to hear any excuses for this. It was pure spite. Game integrity is basically fucked now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back