• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 End New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 End - Home Owner's Stubbornness

@Cubey was lynched!

Everett Acker
1x Seraph Knight

arg63cpnnkv61.jpg

Congratulations, you are Everett Acker, Albuquerque aligned! A stubborn homeowner in the middle of nowhere in Tucumcari. You protected your land for 30 years and refused to give up your home for Mesa Verde's Call Center project to progress. After causing numerous trouble to Mesa Verde's CEO Kevin Wachtell and his senior counsel Paige Novick, you are finally reasoned with by Kim Wexler into selling the property that you've been protecting for 30 years...

In this game, you have the following role(s):

1x Seraph Knight - Once at night, you can target a player to protect from regular kills. You will automatically attempt to visit your target with this protection in each subsequent night phase until the end of the game or until one of you dies. The recurring visit can be tempered with and/or blocked as per normal on each individual night, but will attempt to resume on the following night, if able.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to town.

============

Night 1 has started!

You have a little less than 24 hours to send in your actions, if any.

Night 1 ends in - Countdown

Night 1 End New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Night 1 End - Share a dream...

@Aurelian and @Lord Melkor have died last night!

Senior counsel no more...
Paige Novick
Vanilla Town

gyd9ue2o06c91.jpg

Congratulations, you are Paige Novick, Albuquerque aligned! A friend with Kim Wexler during law school and later on a senior counsel for Mesa Verde Bank and Trust. You support Kevin Wachtell in his quest to establish a Call Center, and as a byproduct, cement your own legacy in Mesa Verde, by finding the appropriate legal representation for this case...

In this game, you have the following role(s):

Vanilla Town - You have no active abilities.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to town.​

An unknown voice echoed for the last time...
???

================

Day 2 has started!

With 16 alive, it is 9 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 2 ends in a little more than 36 hours - Countdown

Living Players [16/19]:
1. @The Orca
2. @RDK
3. @Ratchet
4. @Flower
5. @Polar Bear
6. @Chairman Nibel
7. @.guillo
8. @Hans Tweetenberg
9. @One Last Username
10. @Psychic
11. @Grammaton @Ultra
12. @Fujishiro
13. @Luka
14. @Dr. Watson
15. @Lethal
16. @Whicker

Dead players [3/19]:
1. @Cubey - Everett Acker - 1x Seraph Night - Lynched Day 1
2. @Aurelian - Paige Novick - Vanilla Town - Died Night 1
3. @Lord Melkor - ??? - ??? - Died Night 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
Psychic should probably claim today but I also feel like there's a non-zero chance she's also town in which case something fucky is going on here

Also while catching up I'm surprised nobody explicitly mentioned OLU's Post Restriction or anything even though he was a prime suspect?

The Orca

Antihero
Psychic should probably claim today but I also feel like there's a non-zero chance she's also town in which case something fucky is going on here

Also while catching up I'm surprised nobody explicitly mentioned OLU's Post Restriction or anything even though he was a prime suspect?
Why? I actually was thinking he was more role playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back