• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
What's with those reactions to my sub in

fuck you hoes
My beef is not with you but with @Emil

Vote lynch Flower

For having a petty with a prior.

Ratchet should be next. She definitely looks worst for having pushed the Cubey lynch so hard.

But maybe I’m mistaken. Maybe town is way better off without the kinght.

The Orca

Antihero
My beef is not with you but with @Emil

Vote lynch Flower

For having a petty with a prior.

Ratchet should be next. She definitely looks worst for having pushed the Cubey lynch so hard.

But maybe I’m mistaken. Maybe town is way better off without the kinght.
She also lied about her fake claim even. It isn't her fake claim at all, unless Emil broke the game lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Feel like Tweet is town yesterday from the way he backed up Cubey early on too, don't think he bothers sticking his neck out this much as scum

RDK can be town as well for some of his thoughts around Guillo. I'm thinking there's a decent chance he's powerwolfing here. But probably should get Psychic's claim first

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do feel kinda bad if guillo is wolf and I caught him in a completely innocuous lie about something otherwise totally irrelevant, but I know for a fact the dude knows who I am so kinda hard to ignore

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I do feel kinda bad if guillo is wolf and I caught him in a completely innocuous lie about something otherwise totally irrelevant, but I know for a fact the dude knows who I am so kinda hard to ignore
Why would he lie about this tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back