• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Is guillo frozen in wolf chat after his lies were exposed? Let's quick lynch
Wasn’t there also the talk of an execute yesterday.

No, I‘m in Execute Range now. If the scum team has such an ability I‘m a goner.

Execute: Hammer a lynch at half majority.

Funny thing, I never was under the assumption that the scum team had such an ability. Kinda weird to just name drop that one.

Btw anyone that forced that lynch through yesterday without letting me put my rainbow list like I'd asked to be able to do is sus af, anyone with a brain come back to this post
Nothing stops your from posting it still. Don’t be like one of those others I have quote and have a petty with a prior.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Flower who?

If you're pushing someone partially on that basis, it can be explained by a player going full self-pres mode at that point
It was in the back of their mind, they would want to mitigate risks to them thus creators a worrisome factor for an indie generally

RDK

Marvelous
Shut the fuck up

What are the odds Melkor just happens to roleplay as the guy you fucking claimed

That's exactly how that square ass mofo talks in the show. You're done.
????????????????????????????????????????

RDK

Marvelous
is the theory fuji didn't realize melkor had already started breadcrumbing one of the assigned fakes and claimed them?

Ultra

THE BEAR
is the theory fuji didn't realize melkor had already started breadcrumbing one of the assigned fakes and claimed them?

No it's that Melkor was breadcrumbing his own role, got janitored, and that Fuji may have slapped the name onto his role since that's a prominent character without realizing melky did that

RDK

Marvelous
No it's that Melkor was breadcrumbing his own role, got janitored, and that Fuji may have slapped the name onto his role since that's a prominent character without realizing melky did that
oh yeah i forgot melkor was ded kek

RDK

Marvelous
that's fairly plausible actually lol

what reason does that geek have for being a double voter @Fujishiro ??

sure youre not Marco and Leonel Salamanca?

Cast_bb_800x600_the-cousins.jpg

RDK

Marvelous
I think there's a good chance he's scum who's decided instead of doing all that namby pamby shit about worried about looking consistent and getting caught anyway he's just shooting from the hip and owning it

that or he's discovered drugs
wouldn't it be easier just to read him town lol

Day 2 Vote Count 1 New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 - Vote Count 1

Votes:
Orca ->
Flower
Flower -> Psychic > Whicker
Polar -> Flower > Ratchet > Flower
OLU -> Flower
Ultra -> Psychic > Fuji > Whicker
Whicker -> Fuji > Flower > Psychic
Fuji -> Whicker
Ratchet -> Psychic
Tweet -> Whicker
RDK -> Guillo
Watson -> Whicker

Count:
Whicker = 6
(Ultra, Fuji, Flower, Tweet, Watson)
Flower = 3 (Orca, Polar, OLU)
Psychic = 2 (Whicker, Ratchet)
Guillo = 1 (RDK)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 16 alive, it is 9 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 2 ends in a little more than 26 hours - Countdown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back