• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Now here is a question about that night 1 janitor. I wouldn’t be so sure that it has to be the Mafia kill @.guillo . You might have a petty with a prior but hear me out.

I don’t watch the show and never saw a full episode of breaking bad either, but I do know of a clip where Walt meets Gus, where it is said that Gus is a man that is very careful.

Thus, I would think that it’s just as likely that the SK has the janitored ability.

Do you know something about it?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I protected him because he made the most sense to me to be killed. He was consensus town read from what I could see, and he hinted a power role from what Flower had said, and I felt he was in that sort of middle ground where his flip isn't all that informative (which is the kind of kill scum love to make). It is certainly possible that he carried a kill, but I'd say probably 65/70-35/30 in favour of the former.
Can't say I'm a fan of this usage at all, mainly because even though nobody but Flower was really talking about it, attentive scum will have an idea in their head of what my role is, so I can just as easily see the main objective in this usage as blocking me.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
My current solve is something like Fuji/Ratchet/Guillo +1

If there's an SK it might be Lethal though it doesn't look particularly likely there even is one

Ratchet

Can't say I'm a fan of this usage at all, mainly because even though nobody but Flower was really talking about it, attentive scum will have an idea in their head of what my role is, so I can just as easily see the main objective in this usage as blocking me.
Can I point you to the fact that there was one kill, which means if you're town you were almost certainly shot at.

Ratchet

Flower's role proves that there is a hostile Indie in the game, I'm assuming that's the Serial. We know there is a Mafia. 2 kills per night. There was 1 kill last night which means I either stopped one, scum stopped one, or they shot kill proof.

.guillo

Preeminent
I'm sure it's merely a coincidence you've chosen to bring this up this silly angle today, completely out of the blue, to try and lynch Me/Watson on a day where we probably have an 80% chance of otherwise lynching scum. Totally organic.
How about if you are town you stop reacting with your ego and actually look into my case holistically? This attitude from you is what halts town winrate. Get yourself in a position to listen to others and work cooperatively. If you are scum, keep doing this, disruption is very pro wolf.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Which means I'm not quite sure what to think of Ratchet here, mass claim oughta enlighten things down the line and give us a better idea of what might have happened last night so I think I'd rather prioritize other people

Psychic

Yennefer
What about Psychic, they claimed Tracker. Why kill the jailer first when you could be followed. I honestly expected a jailer dodge ladt night and Psychic dead. But none did.
Honestly expected to wake up dead.
Not sure why Ratchet is still alive or why mafia decided to kill RDK over me and Ratchet. Maybe they actually believe my lie that I was odd night tracker??
I’m actually two shot tracker.
@Psychic whom did you track?

Have we got results from @Psychic or @Whicker
I track OLU last night because he hammered Cubey and had weak reasonings to lynch Flower.

OLU visited no one.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Can anyone tell me about claims and stuff that might have happened in the last 50 pages of yesterday, I still haven't read any of that stuff. I noticed something about a gift, what's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back