Black Adam (DCEU) in the MCU

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Apologies if done already but I want to know how far he goes after seeing the movie yesterday.

From Weakest to Strongest.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
feats wise, and no hype wise, as always, obd accepts feats first

- he is city+ levels
- at least quad digits in speed [don't buy the ftl statements from the rock and the whole supes rival, until i see them fighting on screen, that's how the obd rolls, feats > hype statements)
- flight
- his lightning manipulation is quite potent
- showed some nice resistance to doc fate's magic techs

overall, he is easily avengers 2 thor levels

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
feats wise, and no hype wise, as always, obd accepts feats first

- he is city+ levels
- at least quad digits in speed [don't buy the ftl statements from the rock and the whole supes rival, until i see them fighting on screen, that's how the obd rolls, feats > hype statements)
- flight
- his lightning manipulation is quite potent
- showed some nice resistance to doc fate's magic techs

overall, he is easily avengers 2 thor levels
So Namor and Shang Chi levels? :maybe

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure where Black Adam stands since I didn't watch the movie in any capacity but I'm sure he flattens anyone who isn't Dormammu or Infinity Gauntlet Wielding Thanos.
Couldn't find the full scene but this little clips shows off some of his feats for comparison.

you are my pal and all, but this is as accurate as quora saying transformers are weaker than dbz chars :mjlol

I may have reached too far but to be fair...
I stopped giving a shit about the MCU for a long ass time :russ

Multiverse of Madness made that apparent with Wanda getting a super upgrade out of fucking nowhere thanks to some random book and not even the true Darkholme at that.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
judging from shazam's new movie, he also gon get crazy zenkais

and since, badam is also in that tier, he will benefit from that movie too
I honestly hope so since with how badly the movie performed at the box office I hope he gets more time to shine.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
they imply that he will get axed and won't get any new movie, cuz of the bad ratings/reviews and all

but i really doubt that, cause as tryhard/mid many caped genre movies

are

atm

knowing the char lol rock plays, he is one of the main dc players, def gon get another sequel movie, cuz he got to tie with the plot [mostly shazam's]

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
they imply that he will get axed and won't get any new movie, cuz of the bad ratings/reviews and all

but i really doubt that, cause as tryhard/mid many caped genre movies

are

atm

knowing the char lol rock plays, he is one of the main dc players, def gon get another sequel movie, cuz he got to tie with the plot [mostly shazam's]
Let's hope the other films he is in perform better so he can appear more.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Either the Rock gets the studio to produce a sequel film or he’s gonna appear in other Supes films

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
if only he dedicated more time in improving his acting skillz, rather than in roids dosage skillz :wow :mjlol
Eh say what you want about his acting or his politics but I thought he did good in this film all things considered. I'd say it's just a bad time of release combined with superhero fatigue setting in causing this to do poorly since there are far worse superhero flicks this year which only made more thanks to Disney bucks and forcing theaters to their whim.

Back