Super-Megatron-Manga-Chapter-2-04.jpg
Golden Megatron
EyqNWYiU4AIdyHl.jpg

All fights take place in @Crimson Dragoon ’s newly refurbished gazebo

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
vector prime reiatsu crushes all versions of megatron and dusts the fake black color off from lizard :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Dragon-Ball-Super-Chapter-87-Black-Frieza.jpg
time to settle it :tupac

Frieza at his canon strongest faces these Megatrons, how far does he get

IDW Megatron (lol)
7795960-b09104c1-6bb8-4237-8671-8303d8f8459a.jpeg
Galaxy Force Master Megatron
2507f5558e0854a3d2829ddbc7e2edcd.jpg
Super Megatron
SuperAndUltraMegatron.jpg
Ultra Megatron Omega
Super-Megatron-Manga-Chapter-2-04.jpg
Golden Megatron
EyqNWYiU4AIdyHl.jpg

All fights take place in @Crimson Dragoon ’s newly refurbished gazebo
How strong each megs are
IDW gets it's packed smoked

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Master Megatron should be at least galaxy level from being peers with Vector Prime’s avatar, who had some success dealing with Unicron’s galaxy destroying entropy waves. I have seen arguments for higher for him, but it’s something that needs to be looked into more. Can also tear open dimensional holes and has good mindfuck resistance, can fight on the astral plane as well

for Super/Ultra Megatron most of what is posted here for Star Convoy also applies to them
the only things really missing here is that there’s other statements about Universes in TF being infinite in size, like one of the Aligned novels which literally just calls it “an infinite universe”, and also that Wreckers: Finale apparently establishes that having some of Primus’ power saves you from existence erasure. Which the Silver Matrixes would be a far more potent. version of than what Cryotek had in that story

Golden Megatron has two silver matrixes=each have the power to warp/merge/etc 7 universes+the Golden Power he siphoned from Starscream

Bob74h

The Supreme King
black freeza

should solo all of them

scales above beerus who did the clash with goku that nearly destroyed the universe

scales above broly who broke dimensional barriers

scales above jiren who shook the world of void

best
evidence for megatron was him destroying a planet in cybertron but even then that evidence is kinda dubious as it happened off screen and never said if he actually did it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Show me
a megatron universe feat

I was going based on a video
you showed me

and even then, I said it was dubious
you said frieza would solo this entire list without even checking this two posts above yours that shows it’s at worst competitive

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
you said frieza would solo this entire list without even checking this two posts above yours that shows it’s at worst competitive
Also, don’t forget Megatron’s hax from the manga, since he’s pretty decent from what I remember: absorption of powers and abilities (with golden power), manipulation of time and space, manipulation of the soul, regeneration and immortality, he also has Unicron energy, which according to your scans or universal + possibly low multiverse.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Мастер Мегатрон должен быть как минимум на уровне галактики, чтобы быть равным аватару Вектора Прайма, который добился определенных успехов в борьбе с галактикой Юникрона, разрушающей энтропийные волны. Я видел аргументы в его пользу, но это то, что нужно изучить подробнее. Также может разрывать пространственные дыры и обладает хорошей устойчивостью к мыслям, также может сражаться на астральном плане.

для Супер/Ультра Мегатрона большая часть того, что опубликовано здесь для Звездного Конвоя, также применимо и к ним
единственное, чего здесь действительно не хватает, так это того, что есть другие утверждения о том, что вселенные в TF бесконечны по размеру, как, например, в одном из романов Aligned, который буквально просто называет ее «бесконечной вселенной», а также то, что Wreckers: Finale, по-видимому, устанавливает, что наличие некоторых из Primus 'Сила спасает вас от стирания существования. И Серебряные Матрицы будут гораздо более мощными. версия того, что было в этой истории у Cryotek

У Золотого Мегатрона есть две серебряные матрицы = каждая из них обладает силой деформировать/объединять/и т. д. 7 вселенных + Золотую Силу, которую он выкачал из Старскрима.
You can include the fact that at least one universe in the manga has three timelines:

Back