Black Knight upgrade thread II

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
after reading most of the issues as i said before, i decided to check how legit those claims the feats are, and that's the result

Y2cCrIV.png

c31SFVf.png

yeah, unironically, the sword is low megaversal levels , so yeah, he still solos 92% of tf, no megaversal+ though

and this megaversal+ feat

fY9D1BB.png

tumblr_o2j3c2SxLb1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

is outlier

beyonder wasn't serious, he was still toying around = jobber mode

otherwise, most of the feats are somewhat legit, as another multiversal feat exists, with a false replica of the blade, he was slicing through multi dimensional realities with it

vb0vsHP.jpeg

and back to the previous feat

the

the ''pain'' beyonder felt, is equal to mcu drax having thanos groaning in pain = large planet level+ drax, lmao

so yeah, percy/dane are low megaversal levels when using the sword, and they aren't megaversal+/omniversal threat level, lmao

i had to clarify it, it ain't as bad as omniversal genis, but still, it was kinda similar

as for rom

the rom profile is correct though, unironically = still solos 99% of dbs and beats also genis with very high difficulty

@Xhominid the Fool @OtherGalaxy @Flowering Knight @NostalgiaFan @Atem

Last edited:

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I mean he wanted to get stabbed idk why he brought the Beyonder thing is brought up anyway though looking through and reading some Eternals(gross) and more

The sword regularly absorbs and destroys Skyfather, Elder God, Classic Strange and Cosmic Cube lvl things so I'd agree with @Blade on this one

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
rom had mentioned in some old thread on FV that the beyonder "feat" was kinda nonsense

megaverse level seems fine since we know the black blade was>multiple other multiversal artifacts combined

just a weird case of an extremely obscure character being broken as hell for no reason

the exact opposite of the genis/merlin stuff lol

Back