• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Black wargreymon vs GOKU BLACK

Who wins

• Black wargreymon

• GOKU BLACK

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob74h

The Supreme King

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Continental - MAYBE planet level at best (scaling off Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's profile statement) level fighter with MHS speed.
VS Universal character with FTL+ speed. :smh

Could have gone with Lucemon Satan Mode from Frontier, or Apollomon Whispered from Xros Wars.
Both of whom would still lose due to lack of speed, but at least would be a closer match than this as they are actually universal. :kobeha

Harpomon

Notorious
:smh

Could have gone with Lucemon Satan Mode from Frontier, or Apollomon Whispered from Xros Wars.
Both of whom would still lose due to lack of speed, but at least would be a closer match than this as they are actually universal. :kobeha
How about Agumon Burst Mode and Savers Yggdrasil btw? At least I thought that they were also universal but they obviously lack speed as well so yeah.

If they were, maybe then EOS Masaru would be an useful here if we would equalize speed? 😎

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How about Agumon Burst Mode and Savers Yggdrasil btw? At least I thought that they were also universal but they obviously lack speed as well so yeah.

If they were, maybe then EOS Masaru would be an useful here if we would equalize speed? 😎
Yeah them too but, as you said, they have the same issue of lacking speed and are just gonna get blitzed by Goku Black.

I kind of went with Lucemon and Apollomon Whispered because they are dark Digimon to match the obvious theme here, Whispered even specifically being a dark counterpart to a traditionally good Digimon. :maybe

Bob74h

The Supreme King

I just liked the matchup more

Yknow cause both are evil versions of the main character with black goku in essence being a evil goku where with black wargreymon being an evil version of wargreymon

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I just liked the matchup more
So you made an obvious stomp thread just to match a theme, one which Apollomon Whispered matches arguably better, given he's actually EVIL which BWG is not. :mjpls
Yknow cause both are evil versions of the main character with black goku in essence being a evil goku where with black wargreymon being an evil version of wargreymon
BlackWarGreymon isn't evil though, at least not the one we see in 02 who you chose for this thread.

He doesn't do the damage he does out of malice, hell he didn't even realize he was doing that much damage and the second he did, he stopped. Hell his 2nd episode has him put his own body in the way to protect a flower. He's a DARK counterpart to WarGreymon but dark and evil are not the same thing.

BlackWarGreymon and Goku Black have pretty much nothing in common, outside of general color scheme and even that lasts only until Black uses SSJ Rose.

Harpomon

Notorious
I didn't get it right away. But yes, I would also say that Apollomon Whispered would be the best choice for this, many others that come to mind are too weak for that.

However, if we buy that novel stuff where MetalEtemon absorbed the Galaxy sized Black Hole (and we all know BWG >>>>> MetalEtemon), this would be far closer 😄

Last edited:

BetterMaulSmacker

I don't know much about digimon the scaling with them is wacky. MetalEtemon tanked and escape a Galaxy sized Black Hole so he should be at least galaxy level and MFTL+ and yet when he fights he mostly attacks with banana peels and flatulence and even children can out run him.

Eztephan

Illustrious
However, if we buy that novel stuff where MetalEtemon absorbed the Galaxy sized Black Hole (and we all know BWG >>>>> MetalEtemon), this would be far closer
In the novel MetalEtemon didn't appear. Only Etemon and ChaosEtemon. Also the galaxy like Black holes just exist in a short time when Apocalymon warped the Fire wall to send data to Nanomon.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
and yet when he fights he mostly attacks with banana peels and flatulence
As well as punches that can match a Dark Master who also matched WarGreymon with the same attack, and big ass lightning bolts that can one-shot other Ultimate level Digimon like SaberLeomon. :maybe

Digimon is no different from a series like Dragon Ball or MLP, where even the characters who have flat out shown much crazier feats don't usually do the appropriate level of damage when they fight, because otherwise the world would be destroyed.

Doesn't mean we downgrade them, it just means that Digimon attacks are super concentrated
and even children can out run him.
Well they couldn't actually, they were only to escape him either with SaberLeomon's help or when MetalEtemon was busy getting trolled by Pinnochimon. Once the latter was no longer a thing, they were stuck fighting him.

Even if they did, that would simply be an example of plot armour as numerous Digimon had already shown faster than the eye movement and multiple hypersonic - massively hypersonic feats (and these were the Adult levels who did this). We can't exactly have kids getting brutally murdered so they're basically covered head to toe in a plot fortress at all times, again this doesn't discredit the much better feats the Digimon have.

Last edited:

Harpomon

Notorious
Yeah MetalEtemon still no-sold Pinnocchimon's "Bullet Hammer" at least once & SaberLeomon couldn't damage him until Zudomon came to the rescue.

He was below Dark Masters (and nowhere near the likes of BWG) but still he was quite a competent fighter at best.

BetterMaulSmacker

As well as punches that can match a Dark Master who also matched WarGreymon with the same attack, and big ass lightning bolts that can one-shot other Ultimate level Digimon like SaberLeomon. :maybe

Digimon is no different from a series like Dragon Ball or MLP, where even the characters who have flat out shown much crazier feats don't usually do the appropriate level of damage when they fight, because otherwise the world would be destroyed.

Doesn't mean we downgrade them, it just means that Digimon attacks are super concentrated

Well they couldn't actually, they were only to escape him either with SaberLeomon's help or when MetalEtemon was busy getting trolled by Pinnochimon. Once the latter was no longer a thing, they were stuck fighting him.

Even if they did, that would simply be an example of plot armour as numerous Digimon had already shown faster than the eye movement and multiple hypersonic - massively hypersonic feats (and these were the Adult levels who did this). We can't exactly have kids getting brutally murdered so they're basically covered head to toe in a plot fortress at all times, again this doesn't discredit the much better feats the Digimon have.

Even if they could, that's just the usual plot armor for the
Excellent points. I forgot about that whole dark lightning attack he does. It's been a good while since i've seen the show.

Back