Bleach: Sajin Komamura vs Espada

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
komamura-sajin-wallpaper-bleach.jpg

VS

main-qimg-3a6f1545093bcd54498f3e81d20fe435.webp

Simply put, who is the strongest Espada that Komamura can defeat 1v1?

Scenario 1) FKT Komamura
Scenario 2) 1st Invasion Komamura

Mind-set: Bloodlusted

Yeah I know it's a Bleach thread and it's derivative but I need something to wash the taste of one of Bleach's true giga-chads getting assassination in animation next week, out of my mouth. So here we are. :maybe

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
1) Grimmjow.
2) Halibel.

1) I think he isn‘t ever making it through Noittra‘s defense as Kenpachi completely stomped both him and Kaname and even he was struggling without unleashing more power first.

2) I could see him beating all of them, actually. But if we‘re talking about a gauntlet here, then I don‘t see him defeating Barragan as we have no evidence his level of Kido is high enough to pull what Hachi did.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
1) I think he isn‘t ever making it through Noittra‘s defense as Kenpachi completely stomped both him and Kaname and even he was struggling without unleashing more power first.
There's a few caveats there though:
  1. Kenpachi didn't train between arcs and basically admits to getting rusty. It was when he shook this off that he was able to cut through Nnoitra with little difficulty even after he released.
  2. Kenpachi only ever fought Shikai Komamura and yes he shit talked him, but even Kenpachi was visibly excited when Sajin unleashed his Bankai. They never got the chance to actually fight but it's worth noting, given it's the same Kenpachi that fought Nnoitra.
  3. Sajin's Bankai was able to tag and destroy the arm of Masked Tosen, the guy who was able to blitz and easily cut the arm off Base Grimmjow. Yes obviously Nnoitra is significantly more durable but enough to no sell attacks from Bankai Sajin?
Personally I would say FKT Sajin has a good chance of defeating Nnoitra (albeit with significantly more difficulty than Kenpachi who just had to use kendo) and his hard stopping point would more likely be R1 Ulquiorra, since there is a pretty hefty jump in power between Nnoitra and all the Espada ranked 4 - 0.
2) I could see him beating all of them, actually. But if we‘re talking about a gauntlet here, then I don‘t see him defeating Barragan as we have no evidence his level of Kido is high enough to pull what Hachi did.
It's not a gauntlet, just a question of who the strongest Espada he can beat 1v1 is.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
1) fkt arc koma stops at nnoitra

2) humanoid koma can't deal with respira, even though physical stats wise, he can cui barry

I would say also
1) Stops at Nniotra but with high as hell difficulty and a potential loss on Nniotra's end but he ain't getting past Ulquirroa
2) He stops at Barragan due to hax otherwise stops at Starrk

Humanoid Form Solos everyone not even needing to go Bankai.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I think Kenpachi was referring more to his kendo sword technique getting rusty (because he spent so much time prioritizing his status as a brick). Either that or it's a massive power scaling oversight that he barely survived a stalemate with SS arc shikai ichigo and yet a weaker version of him considered a fight with the amped up Top Espada to be "boring". It's already iffy enough when Nnoitra nearly killed him as well. The way I see it Kenpachi has a zenkai boost with every fight he gets because it drives him closer to his OG power, that was the take away from the Unohana fight as far as I remember been a while since I read it tho.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Kenpachi was referring more to his kendo sword technique getting rusty (because he spent so much time prioritizing his status as a brick).
NOPE! This was way before he even contemplates using Kendo, hell Nnoitra hadn't even released at this point.
He just straight up says he's gotten rusty because he hasn't trained and needed to work the rust off before he could damage Nnoitra.
Either that or it's a massive power scaling oversight that he barely survived a stalemate with SS arc shikai ichigo
An SS arc Shikai Ichigo who was tapping into Blut, revealed in the TYBW anime to be a Bankai level power-up.
and yet a weaker version of him considered a fight with the amped up Top Espada to be "boring".
It wasn't a weaker version, the Ichigo fight was the one that gave Kenpachi his first major power-up (ie started breaking his limiters). Nnoitra was the one who gave him the second big one, so the Kenpachi who fought Yammy (and still got fucked up no matter what he thought of the fight) was stronger than the one who fought Nnoitra and MUCH stronger than the one who fought Ichigo.
It's already iffy enough when Nnoitra nearly killed him as well.
Which resulted in some of his limiters being broken and him becoming stronger.
The way I see it Kenpachi has a zenkai boost with every fight he gets because it drives him closer to his OG power, that was the take away from the Unohana fight as far as I remember been a while since I read it tho.
Exactly, there really isn't an issue here.

Back