Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Did not expect to find a cosmere thread here.

I’ve read Mistborn Era 1 and The Stormlight Archives. I’m planning to start Mistborn Era 2 soon.

My favorite characters - Kaladin (Top 1), Vin, Kelsier, Szeth, Adolin, Dalinar.
How did you like The Stormlight Archives?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I put the "The Way of Kings" down, because I found a reading guide to his cosmere. I know it doesn't matter, but I kinda want to follow a guide. haha

So I'm 100 pages into Mistborn. Read it some years ago, but I like it more this time around. Kelsier is cool, but also corny because he's...too cool.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
How did you like The Stormlight Archives?
It’s probably my favorite fantasy series. I love the world, the characters, the dialogues and the action sequences.

In addition to that, Brandon Sanderson books always have a great ending sequence - called the sanderlanch by fans lol - which wraps up all the events in the book in one huge action packed showdown. And stormlight archive books have the best sanderlanches lol.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I put the "The Way of Kings" down, because I found a reading guide to his cosmere. I know it doesn't matter, but I kinda want to follow a guide. haha

So I'm 100 pages into Mistborn. Read it some years ago, but I like it more this time around. Kelsier is cool, but also corny because he's...too cool.
Don’t wanna give too much away, but Kelsier’s character will make sense once you familiarize yourself with the cosmere as a whole.

Reactions: Ral

Starkun The Metallic

List of cosmere series pls?
The Mistborn Saga - seven novels, one novella, two short stories
The Stormlight Archive - four novels, two novellas, fifth novel releasing in December
The Elantris Trilogy - one novel, one short story, sequel novels releasing sometime after Stormlight 5

Cubey

The Formality
The Mistborn Saga - seven novels, one novella, two short stories
The Stormlight Archive - four novels, two novellas, fifth novel releasing in December
The Elantris Trilogy - one novel, one short story, sequel novels releasing sometime after Stormlight 5

THANK YOU!!!

Back