V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
JN0hL2.jpg

vs

1457372.jpg

1) which verse wins?

2) which one is the better series?

discuss

I think Breath of Fire caps out at star level and is sub-relativistic with BoF4.

The top tiers in BoF1-2-3 are planet level and mhs unless you believe the solar system thing with the multiple dungeons with stars in the background in BoF1 that are assumed to be pocket dimensions that Goddess Myria created. Probably an outlier or their equivalent to dark caves with glowing rocks.

DQ had their dragons wreck the outside world so much that it became uninhabitable and toxic for a while, so the population had to resort to living underground. Ryu’s dragon Odjn is also known as the Destroyer of Worlds. Ryu was able to defeat the previous chosen one of Odjn, Elyon who seemed to still inherited some of Odjn’s dragon features and powers. Defeated Bosch the chosen of Chetyre, another dragon and enemy of Odjn. After Bosch’s defeat, Chetyre burst out of Bosch reborn, only for Ryu to use all his power to kill it. There is also an optional dragon boss, Dover. Speed is not that impressive compared to the other games, the characters are able to react and block missiles, guns, and lightning magic.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The strongest thing I know offhand that could be quantified is Ashera's feat and Anankos feat, both are ~multi-continental (for Ashera and possibly that for Anankos since he restored the future world destroyed by Grima), Anankos claims Naga is stronger than he is and Grima would be as well

Evilzarg in the Warriors game can consume dimensions, but I can't find anything about their size offhand; he also seems to lack resurrective immortality some weaker characters possess; he shouldn't be much weaker than Grima or Medeus at minimum however (required a binding shield duplicate in order to be sealed much like other Dark Dragons from that series)

Hel has some quotes about gaining limitless power from killing people across limitless worlds but this isn't really expanded on (although implies Hel is >other dragons sans Evilzarg)

Freya is stated to become all powerful in the Realm of Dreams after absorbing her brother Freyr's power and reality warps it as she sees fit, but again can't find anything about the size of the Realm of Dreams, just that is fed by the world's dreams and requires them to continue existing

EDIT: almost forgot discount Odin copy Alfaðör is stated to have created the world of Zenith and can see the future (predicted the death of all the other gods in the world of Zenith), he also can choose to seemingly erase people from existence, several gods have time travel although it's supposedly taboo for them to use it

EDIT2: Supposedly Hel doesn't actually need to kill them herself they just need to die in any world connected to hers

Last edited:
Back