Cal Kestis vs Raiden Shogun

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Can the future Jedi Grandmaster win this one?
Sad thing is that's definitely not gonna happen (or at least wont stick for very long if it does).

We all know any order he makes would be destroyed by the end of the next game, especially given Kathleen's self-insert OC (Rey) is doing this exact same thing in HER film and is inevitably going to succeed at it.

Can't have Cal succeed at it too and especially not before her or it would undermine Rey's "achievement". :maybe

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Sad thing is that's definitely not gonna happen (or at least wont stick for very long if it does).

We all know any order he makes would be destroyed by the end of the next game, especially given Kathleen's self-insert OC (Rey) is doing this exact same thing in HER film and is inevitably going to succeed at it.

Can't have Cal succeed at it too and especially not before her or it would undermine Rey's "achievement". :maybe
TBH it’s a shitpost but I’ll laugh if Grandmaster Cal does happen somehow

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TBH it’s a shitpost
Yeah I know, I saw the smiley.

It's just that that IS realistically the route the story SHOULD go given how Survivor ended. It just wont for the reasons I stated.

Which is sad because Cal should achieve SOMETHING of note to make his story feel like it mattered in the grand scheme of things. I suppose he could destroy the Inquisitors but outside of that, I don't see what else aside from starting his own order they could realistically let him do that wouldn't fuck with the OT?
but I’ll laugh if Grandmaster Cal does happen somehow
I'll be greatly surprised but actually happy if this happens and they do it right. :maybe

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Cal about to do to her what he did to Bode. No mercy. No survivors.

Except for one.

f52tsZx.png

Back