Carissa (ToAru) vs Ultraseven

Es_

Straight Silver
Seven finds out shes planning to larp Cromwell and Dan decides to beat some ass how does this go?

Es_

Straight Silver
Carissa isn't ultimately all that from what I have seen, she would ultimately get spanked 7 ways to Sunday.
But how well does the Ultra-Seven do in this case?
Seven is capable of leaving earths atmosphere at will, teleporting, can intercept spaceships with an unknown degree of FTL so yeah Im not extremely far in seven but the typical Ultra powerset applies here

Seven is capable of leaving earths atmosphere at will, teleporting, can intercept spaceships with an unknown degree of FTL so yeah Im not extremely far in seven but the typical Ultra powerset applies here

Then yeah, I don't see how she doesn't get stomped to shit.
She has ultimately some okay feats but her durability is squishy as hell like every other character in To Aru. She would literally get stepped on and lose.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Then yeah, I don't see how she doesn't get stomped to shit.
She has ultimately some okay feats but her durability is squishy as hell like every other character in To Aru. She would literally get stepped on and lose.
Her durability should be comparable to saints since she can physically block their attacks easily.
So she ain't really squishy. Her attack and defense are roughly the same.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she actually isn't and she's ultimately carried by the Curtana.
There's a major difference between a magic sword carrying a person and not.
Dafaq do you mean a magic sword carrying a person?
Is her durability magical? Yeah, probably. Doesn't change the fact that she can still take the hits. Ya can't physically block shit without having comparable durability.
If ya hang a sword in a tree and hit it with a 100 gigaton attack the branches are gonna snap unless the sword somehow gave the tree super durability. Newtons third law and stuff.

Dafaq do you mean a magic sword carrying a person?
Is her durability magical? Yeah, probably. Doesn't change the fact that she can still take the hits. Ya can't physically block shit without having comparable durability.
If ya hang a sword in a tree and hit it with a 100 gigaton attack the branches are gonna snap unless the sword somehow gave the tree super durability. Newtons third law and stuff.

No, it means that sword is compensating for her in terms of power and ability. It's literally no damn different than the MJLONIR Suits further empowering the shit out of the already superhuman SPARTANS in Halo to stupid high levels.
Carrisa may be trained but she wasn't stupid strong until she grabbed Curtana, that was it.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That literally changes nothing about what he said

If her arms didn't snap blocking whatever it is she did then her durability is comparable and unless she doesn't start with the sword or whatever arguing her placement without it is moot

Back