• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Orca, Ultra, Dofla, Tempest, Hime, Fuji.

Here are the person who voted for Ekko. Since I think Dofla and Ultra are not aligned and since I'm voting for Dofla to lose the duel, I won't vote for Ultra today. I town read Tempest. So I'll take a look at Orca, Hime and Fuji ISOs

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Tempest why you never scum read Doffla independently of Ultra
I'm exploring the solve, fact is I have no reason to town read you and we're going for a double whammy here. I'm not gonna let you go without claiming before deciding how I want this phase to go so you'd better get on that

Bachi

Distinguished
I'm exploring the solve, fact is I have no reason to town read you and we're going for a double whammy here. I'm not gonna let you go without claiming before deciding how I want this phase to go so you'd better get on that
Why should I claim before you?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why should I claim before you?
Mate you're literally the only person who has voiced any suspicion of me and it wasn't until I voted you, you had me town before that. You only said you'd explore me as scum "if lethal flipped town". Your vote is literally OMGUS

Bachi

Distinguished
Mate you're literally the only person who has voiced any suspicion of me and it wasn't until I voted you, you had me town before that. You only said you'd explore me as scum "if lethal flipped town". Your vote is literally OMGUS
Id explore you as scum if Lethal flips scum lol, this was the premise, otherwise whats the point of that cfd

Bachi

Distinguished
Idk how you dont see that this entire sus on me is based on the fact that i had a town lean on doffla, Doffla that is alive yknow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back