• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Some aren't aware of the WG game or keeping tabs on it

You didn't have any real explanation for your Town read initially - the you just stated how you don't think they'd flip wolf, nothing about meta
Yeah, I didn't want to do OGI or anything like that so I didn't elaborate much into it. I do think that it's very clear that was the reason why I had Nibel as town though.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Yeah, I didn't want to do OGI or anything like that so I didn't elaborate much into it. I do think that it's very clear that was the reason why I had Nibel as town though.
Okay that makes sense, my response to Ultra actually explained it better.

The Orca

Antihero
We have 16 hours left...

This seems where we are at

Lynching Nibel, backed by bad gameplay, semi move slip, move usage, still alive though Gad could have tried shooting him

Gives us info on Hime, Ultra, Tempest, SK

The Orca

Antihero
Lynching Ultra gives us info on less people but in a similar manner, just flip Ultra and Nibel, and remove Tempest

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
We have 16 hours left...

This seems where we are at

Lynching Nibel, backed by bad gameplay, semi move slip, move usage, still alive though Gad could have tried shooting him

Gives us info on Hime, Ultra, Tempest, SK
We've more or less come to the consensus that Nibel is the SK and we should let him and scum worry about one another. Thoughts?

The Orca

Antihero
What kinda info you think depending on his flip?
Flips town

Clearly Hime manipulating the kill to Ultra or Gad didn't shoot. Confirms Tempest invest

Flips Mafia BG

Probably how he tanked the kill if Gad shot him, gives more support to Hime being town and Ultra SK. Tempest would have lied about invest

Flips Mafia not BG or Jail

Hime back as possibly scum and manipulated the kill to Ultra. Says less about Ultra, but Tempest would have likely lied about invest

Flips SK

Probably accounts for shot on Ultra, living, and being invested town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back