• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Vote Lynch Hans Tweeterberg
Main part of this case is the fact that he's saying he didn't know that scum had flavor safe claims, he's been playing long enough on here to the point where that reads blatently fake. I also disagree with his approach to reads so far

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ultra
Ekko
Xadlin
Tweet

Need more eyes on these brethren
I'm still repping that Ultra is town, I can't see his POV from a scum gameplay. I don't think he unvotes me as scum there and I think he genuinly believed the push on me. He's a DV too and that's always more towny than not.

The Orca

Antihero
I mean, I don't think he takes the angle he has this game if he's a woofer but I could be wrong on that.
As scum imo he combines some foolish reasoning with semi weird posting styles. This kind of fits that group on both ends imo

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote lynch Tweet

Can throw my hat down here too actually, take a detour from Luka for a bit. I think his reasons for scum reading Ratchet felt very phoned in and he was largely following a carved out path with the Luka/Ratchet thing

To the point where based on my expectations for his play I can quite easily see a "distance with mate while pushing the townie" esque play here in grouping them

Luka

Polarized Noob
As scum imo he combines some foolish reasoning with semi weird posting styles. This kind of fits that group on both ends imo
idr his scum playstyle very much so could be wrong, I just think that giving 10 towns with no reasoning and then calling me indie with no reasoning is kind of just like, IDK. Weird as scum ig?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Vote lynch Tweet

Can throw my hat down here too actually, take a detour from Luka for a bit. I think his reasons for scum reading Ratchet felt very phoned in and he was largely following a carved out path with the Luka/Ratchet thing

To the point where based on my expectations for his play I can quite easily see a "distance with mate while pushing the townie" esque play here in grouping them
Can I have your updated thoughts on me please?

Ratchet

don't really like how I had to pull this out of you @Ratchet felt pretty obvious that you could get him to claim if you wanted to here, which is in fact what happened. 1) you felt he was anti-town and 2) you wanted to push other directions and have complained recently about people not considering your posts. getting him to claim seems totally in your interest on both counts so why'd you need me to point it out?
I didn't need you to point it out? I wasn't too invested in getting his claim because I don't really care about Indies, in the interests of moving the game forward I asked him to claim but it doesn't change much if anything for me. You guys can do the things you want to do.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Vote lynch Tweet

was gonna ask you for your read on tweet and if you think luka/ratchet are openly teamed like this. feeling encouraged by the fact you addressed this proactively here tbdean!

The Orca

Antihero
which ones
Gotcha

Why do I get the impression that you're trying to be everybodys best friend this game?

Have you ever seen this approach before, orca claiming early?

I think you're giving too much weight to the "TMI" aspect of the arguments against Luka. That came pretty late and he already had a lot of votes on him by then. Any comment on his posts up to that point which actually made people vote him?

Magic saying we should lynch in 24 hours and then doing fuck all :francis

well this game he's not even talking much yet so not sure what to make of that. could be burnt out from last game which would be NAI. wish he had weighed in on the luka wagon

Orca seems kinda ass-kissy so leaning scum there

OLU vibes town to me with that bit of antagonism in his posts

Polar and Bachi idk
Ignore the tweet and Bachi ones Tempest. Had them started for a breakdown and don't have time to clear them lol. Those are specific ones I liked from you

But to tweet seems to be repeating something very basic to seem involved imo

Bachi and Ekko mirroring thoughts is sketchy as well

Ratchet

Vote lynch Tweet

Is this an accusation of Tweet/me being aligned? Because if so, you really can't read me for shit lmao.

As for Tweet yes his reads are very obviously phoned in and he can't actually believe half of the stuff he's said, I wanted him to respond to what I asked him about Dofla before shoring up my conclusion but glad to see you join my wagon on him!

Ratchet

@Ultra Why don't you just commit to your scum read of me given you clearly have decided to jump leaps and bounds to fit "Ratchet is scum" into your worldview. What's the hesitation for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back