Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
btw do u think u can be misreading luka / how firm is ur non mafia read of luka, considering his posts up to this point
I'm not the best Luka reader so it's possible, but the PoE I have has several players who looked to tie me to him, so either way it doesn't really change my worldview. Definitely possible, just not really what I think so far.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
@Ultra Have you given a read on hime yet? If not, what is it?

Tentative town

I don't think she'd bother calling out Dofla hopping on to Luka's wagon as scum under most circumstances

The scum case on here seems to be expectation to have positions that she is not capable of having at the moment if she's to be believed (she's not caught up)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm not the best Luka reader so it's possible, but the PoE I have has several players who looked to tie me to him, so either way it doesn't really change my worldview. Definitely possible, just not really what I think so far.
well im asking cuz so far ultra has been better than luka in almost every single interaction they had. im also finding it hard to justify a world where luka is town and ultra is scum and luka just folds like that

here is my conclusion regarding the day so far. i think ultra is more townie than not but he is struggling to find townies / struggling to see people as non mafia that i find not hard to see if he tries. i dont think this is good on the long run

i think i'll be willing to flip luka before ultra tho at this point. i have no idea what luka is doing or if they even have a single fleshed out scum read. considering he was a main wagon i expect a more solid direction to be coming from them. anything visible

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Tentative town

I don't think she'd bother calling out Dofla hopping on to Luka's wagon as scum under most circumstances

The scum case on here seems to be expectation to have positions that she is not capable of having at the moment if she's to be believed (she's not caught up)
You think the way she came to Luka/me being scum aligned tracks and her almost exclusive focus on Luka in particular tracks out for her?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
well im asking cuz so far ultra has been better than luka in almost every single interaction they had. im also finding it hard to justify a world where luka is town and ultra is scum and luka just folds like that

here is my conclusion regarding the day so far. i think ultra is more townie than not but he is struggling to find townies / struggling to see people as non mafia that i find not hard to see if he tries. i dont think this is good on the long run

i think i'll be willing to flip luka before ultra tho at this point. i have no idea what luka is doing or if they even have a single fleshed out scum read. considering he was a main wagon i expect a more solid direction to be coming from them. anything visible
What do you think of hime? I'm between her, Xadlin and Tweet currently for my vote. It's on her right now.

Magic

Resplendent
Tentative town

Did she scum read him? From what I saw it went nowhere.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Him being suddenly 100% sure Xadlin is scum after a number of people brought the guy up didn't sit right with me
it has nothing to do with people bringing him up, i caught up to the thread and made my reads based on what i read

if peopel brough him up then it makes him more likely to be scum. i think the thread is mostly townies rn bickering

if ur argument is im bussing xadlin then why dont u vote him first to verify that he's scum to begin with. if u think he's town i'll urgely request u explain how

Back