Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You think it makes me scum Watson?
I'm particularly caught off guard by the fact you just gave a gut read right off the bat

No hesitation, no feeling out my slot, just jumping on one singular thing immediately
And even if you're being more assertive in your reads, I don't consider you to simply discard a more concrete look into things
Multifaceted aspects are important for you to scum hunt so why are they lacking

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Like you entered the thread

You subbed in

Saw the post announcing subs, presumably, because how else would you know Rugrat was in the game

Instantly shade him for not being here within 5 minutes

You scum Watson?
No, wanna mislynch me and find out I'm just incompetent, not present town

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Like you entered the thread

You subbed in

Saw the post announcing subs, presumably, because how else would you know Rugrat was in the game

Instantly shade him for not being here within 5 minutes

You scum Watson?
She said she didn't even read that post. Probably just saw he was in scum chat and decided to talk about it

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I literally explained it to ratchet

Checked role pm + went to last page

Don't care if you don't give me the benefit of the doubt, not something that can be argued
It's a weak angle, so catch me on my play (you wont)

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm particularly caught off guard by the fact you just gave a gut read right off the bat

No hesitation, no feeling out my slot, just jumping on one singular thing immediately
And even if you're being more assertive in your reads, I don't consider you to simply discard a more concrete look into things
When has gut/early reads been an issue with me Watson? I explicitly said "first impressions" which qualifies it enough, what multifaceted aspects are you expecting me to consider off of two posts.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Early impressions are Fuji Town
Well then, consider me pocketed.
sexy k-pop GIF

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I literally explained it to ratchet

Checked role pm + went to last page

Don't care if you don't give me the benefit of the doubt, not something that can be argued
It's a weak angle, so catch me on my play (you wont)

That doesn't actually provide an explanation for why you asked that question about Rugrat

You're just saying things you did

One Last Username

Distinguished

Before being caught off guard, you should probable be caught up with the thread.

Sorry you have so much page to read before the end of the night.

Get your caffeinated blood and get yer reading glasses on.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Thank you for an entirely useless catchup with no further explanation besides "lynch choice, choose"
Oppurtunistic as fuck, and im making it fairly easy here

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ratchet
Luka
these r very similar reads to mine
The above is the actual alignment reads Hime as given in thread, and then Ultra's whole post is "very similar" to her reads shows the fact that despite being pressured by multiple people for a thought process that she isn't giving literally any of her reads and is instead just choosing to complain about being pressured.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
That doesn't actually provide an explanation for why you asked that question about Rugrat

You're just saying things you did
Yes it does mfer
I didn't read the damn post

Move on or harp on this like you did with magic for 20 pages but I won't be the one dissecting irrelevant meaningless details about someone like me being unaware

Luka

Polarized Noob
Thank you for an entirely useless catchup with no further explanation besides "lynch choice, choose"
Oppurtunistic as fuck, and im making it fairly easy here
A lot of the early game was shading me, I got to wagon of 7 and claimed vanilla town. Ultra v Ratchet is kind of thread consensus from where I'm at, somebody else might update you. Fairly conflicting reads from both of them to the point where they think eachother is scum from the expectation of "high players good reads", I think consensus scum are like, Me at the very least, Xadlin was consensus scum, and Ratchet / Ultra have there own camps.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Now you're going to tell me
Not ratche,t, I'm bored of him

You're going to tell me exactly what rugrat previous slot did

Back