Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
A lot of the early game was shading me, I got to wagon of 7 and claimed vanilla town. Ultra v Ratchet is kind of thread consensus from where I'm at, somebody else might update you. Fairly conflicting reads from both of them to the point where they think eachother is scum from the expectation of "high players good reads", I think consensus scum are like, Me at the very least, Xadlin was consensus scum, and Ratchet / Ultra have there own camps.
Fucking thank you! A useless answer

Xadlin is LHF and can go either or

Anything in particular I need to ISO?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Votes on Ultra please. Even if you have some reservations he needs some pressure to at least claim.
I'll place my vote once I'm caught up with thread. I'd like Hime the best right now but I'll probably yield to you. Ultra can't even complain if he's town since he's been pushing me most of the game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Yes it does mfer
I didn't read the damn post

Move on or harp on this like you did with magic for 20 pages but I won't be the one dissecting irrelevant meaningless details about someone like me being unaware

Then I don't see how you could know Rugrat even existed much less be aware he's conspicuously absent

Your #1 scum trait is piling on and this looks exactly like that, with the added bonus that the dude you're piling into you probably shouldn't even be aware exists

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Now you're going to tell me
Not ratche,t, I'm bored of him

You're going to tell me exactly what rugrat previous slot did
It took me the grand total of 30 seconds to iso Xadlins 7 posts. I dont really see where people scum read him from his posts tbh but its not that hard to check him out instead of asking like this lmao.

Luka

Polarized Noob
the majority of the remaining roster wont lynch their god ratchet and me or anyone else who susses him wont be able to push his lynch
Horrible lol, most of the roster will 100% honor Tempest / Ultra and Ratchet won't live past day two were that to be the case. I refuse to believe this is a genuine thing that you believe, and if you do believe said genuine thing then I give up all reason.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
When has gut/early reads been an issue with me Watson? I explicitly said "first impressions" which qualifies it enough,
Precisely my point now apply the same logic to reading me as scum off of my first few posts

Doesn't matter what qualifies for the definition, you've either looked for signs I'm scum because of confirmation bias or I'm wrong about you slow burning instead of jumping right on a slot when town

Back