Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Curious that Luka wants everyone else to elaborate on their opinion on p.2 without much insight himself. Almost as if he's wanting someone to hold his hand and shown how to walk.
Uh, there are people w/ better reads than me and I want them to confirm my own thoughts?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
guys this might sound like defending watson but b4 yall jump on watson, tbf there were multiple posts of ppl quoting rugrat/tagging him with stuff

for instance, ratchet singled out rugrat's sub and called it gross

i targged rugrat and said my condoloneces

ultra tagged rugrat (failed tag) and said "Ello!"

depending on page number since the subs happened at the end of the page for me, i can see watson starting with seeing our posts to rugrat over actually seeing that rugrat just subbed in

idk if piling on this fast is helpful

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Precisely my point now apply the same logic to reading me as scum off of my first few posts

Doesn't matter what qualifies for the definition, you've either looked for signs I'm scum because of confirmation bias or I'm wrong about you slow burning instead of jumping right on a slot when town
I haven't even voted you. I'm sure you've seen me do this before as town, lets stop the posturing.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You are barely a days worth of calories for the bear, a tasty morsel.
No no don't fucking deflect guy

See why this kind of angle doesn't work? Out of your mouth? See why this way of twisting things has you cornered?

Nb4 "lmao she thinks she cornered me"
The fucking explain to me why I haven't cornered you in an inconsistency by painting my oblivion as solely on me
What, you think gaslighting is gonna do the trick? Baby, Im an expert in gaslighters

One Last Username

Distinguished
It took me the grand total of 30 seconds to iso Xadlins 7 posts. I dont really see where people scum read him from his posts tbh but its not that hard to check him out instead of asking like this lmao.
Quite easy, said that someone had less posts than him, then posted the picture of an anime with large breasts and never came back.

Meanwhile the low poster that ge threw shades in activated and posted 3 times more than him.

So in terms of low wolfing Xadlin fits the bill

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

See why this kind of angle doesn't work? Out of your mouth? See why this way of twisting things has you cornered?

The fucking explain to me why I haven't cornered you in an inconsistency by painting my oblivion as solely on me
What, you think gaslighting is gonna do the trick? Baby, Im an expert in gaslighters

Unvote

🐻

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
guys this might sound like defending watson but b4 yall jump on watson, tbf there were multiple posts of ppl quoting rugrat/tagging him with stuff

for instance, ratchet singled out rugrat's sub and called it gross

i targged rugrat and said my condoloneces

ultra tagged rugrat (failed tag) and said "Ello!"

depending on page number since the subs happened at the end of the page for me, i can see watson starting with seeing our posts to rugrat over actually seeing that rugrat just subbed in

idk if piling on this fast is helpful
He literally asked how I would know Rugrat existed in the game after he made a post specifically name dropping him

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Scum team is all high posters
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor

So why are you implying this is scummy for me and not for him (you even said you didnt want to engage with me) when we've said basically the same things?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh my god I am trapped into a conversation over the most mundane thing. I trapped myself into a timeloop full of what I did or didn't read and people projecting their assumptions on what I did or didn't read

This IS hell

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So why are you implying this is scummy for me and not for him (you even said you didnt want to engage with me) when we've said basically the same things?
So why are you assuming I didn't view or imply this was scummy on his part?

I know you're excited to see me but I need Space ratchet

I prod slots gungho today
Haven't even warmed up
Don't care if it's Ultra and you I gotta feel the slots out

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
So why are you assuming I didn't view or imply this was scummy on his part?

I know you're excited to see me but I need Space ratchet

I prod slots gungho today
Haven't even warmed up
Don't care if it's Ultra and you I gotta feel the slots out
I just told you. You exclusively tried to pull out some BS meta on me but you haven't even come close with Ultra. Why the discrepancy Watson?

Back