Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You've somehow managed to convince yourself that scum is in Polar/some inactives
lmao let me stop u here, why cant it be lol. nothing stops the team from being some combination of xadlin polar magic lethal jesse and maybe one active player

if ratchet and luka r actually both scum id just laugh. not only i am misreading them, but they broke our unbreakable bond

what a joke of a 72 hour day

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
lmao let me stop u here, why cant it be lol. nothing stops the team from being some combination of xadlin polar magic lethal jesse and maybe one active player

if ratchet and luka r actually both scum id just laugh. not only i am misreading them, but they broke our unbreakable bond

what a joke of a 72 hour day

If you firmly believe this then why do are you all "hurr maybe I'm making a wrong assumption"

Ratchet is bordering on taking the piss right now with his push, just look at em. "I know in my heart he's scum"...

:hestonpls

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Doesn't seem like Rug intends on using it either which is weird

Theres a standard deadline of 12 hours before EoD to fire it and he's said he's logging off

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If you firmly believe this then why do are you all "hurr maybe I'm making a wrong assumption"

Ratchet is bordering on taking the piss right now with his push, just look at em. "I know in my heart he's scum"...

i never said i firmly believe it, i just think its possible. and the active scum can be you/ratchet

smh @ making fun of heart reads tho

anyway this is getting pretty boring. talking live is very much useless as we're going in circles

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor

Not at all. I've tried thinking under the assumption that you're town and you're just not matching where I think you should be. Unironically I think you could be an Indie and Mafia is just reading you town out of TMI because it's probably the best explanation for the thread state.

Have you tried to analyse the game, under the lens of me being town? Where does that get you?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ultra with a foken double vote struggling to get a lynch that he wants, name a more pathetic situation

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
That's not to say I think you are Indie, it would just explain some if the issues I'm running into. Fundamentally I think my main problem with you is how you're coming to town reads, that can be explained with that, and also satisfies the fact that slots that historically oppose you are all just falling over themselves to avoid actually committing to a side here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not at all. I've tried thinking under the assumption that you're town and you're just not matching where I think you should be. Unironically I think you could be an Indie and Mafia is just reading you town out of TMI because it's probably the best explanation for the thread state.

Have you tried to analyse the game, under the lens of me being town? Where does that get you?
i dont know if double vote fits on indie, not sure what flower and LM be cooking in that case

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

Probably Ekko, which was my first wagon before you started sperging out

But I think past that there's a lot that I could be missing under a t/t scenario and different kinds of play angles that can result from that, including players who have been siding with me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont think scum rugrat claims duel btw no? easier to just claim vanilla or sm sht

duel gives town 2 yeets, one of which he might just die in lol

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Probably Ekko, which was my first wagon before you started sperging out

But I think past that there's a lot that I could be missing under a t/t scenario and different kinds of play angles that can result from that, including players who have been siding with me
I dont think this is a fair characterisation. You've also yet to actually establish why you think "sperging out" is "scummy". I asked you because earlier, you asked me the same question essentially, and implied my lack of doing so was a crucial giveaway as to my thought process not being very good. So I suggest you spend some time thinking about it, I don't think Ekko really makes sense here as he has consistently been trying to get us to find the other.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I dont think this is a fair characterisation. You've also yet to actually establish why you think "sperging out" is "scummy". I asked you because earlier, you asked me the same question essentially, and implied my lack of doing so was a crucial giveaway as to my thought process not being very good. So I suggest you spend some time thinking about it, I don't think Ekko really makes sense here as he has consistently been trying to get us to find the other.

"Reasonable middleman" is often his go-to for scum as well.

Back