Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Nothing about his play angle of reading us both town off the gate if we are and then stoking the fire is out of his range, it's exactly what he'd do as scum.

I would say my reservation in him ATM is he seems possibly a bit too jubilant about picking and choosing sides and a bit to blatantly instigative where he might be a bit more conservative as scum but I don't think that's totally irreconcilable either

His scum angles are the easiest way to tell his alignment and so far he hasn't done anything that's convinced me in that front

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
the fk u talking about

btw we shud get magic cooking, its 72 hour day and he has done practically nothing

One Last Username

Distinguished
Doesn't seem like Rug intends on using it either which is weird

Theres a standard deadline of 12 hours before EoD to fire it and he's said he's logging off
While I doubt that he will do it, just like I doubt your insults a genuine as they are just part of you play style; assuming that it will only trigger 12 hours before the end of day is a big assumption.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Nothing about his play angle of reading us both town off the gate if we are and then stoking the fire is out of his range, it's exactly what he'd do as scum.

I would say my reservation in him ATM is he seems possibly a bit too jubilant about picking and choosing sides and a bit to blatantly instigative where he might be a bit more conservative as scum but I don't think that's totally irreconcilable either

His scum angles are the easiest way to tell his alignment and so far he hasn't done anything that's convinced me in that front
actually hold on, where am i being "blatantly instigative"

ive been trying to get yall to move on more than anything

Luka

Polarized Noob
@Luka why do you think Rug is probably town

Why did you use me vs Ratchet as the reason for voting me long after the votes were no longer split that way
I know Ratchet has been frustrated about their reads not being followed and I think that they're town so I wanted to follow his reads a bit, and when I got back into thread thats who Ratchet was voting to my knowledge / pushing.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
actually hold on, where am i being "blatantly instigative"

ive been trying to get yall to move on more than anything

I'm talking about The hype man shit where one second you go "u are weak sauce Ratchet maybe they got a point on you" to "damn Ultra can't get people lynched? Sheesh"

I know Ratchet has been frustrated about their reads not being followed and I think that they're town so I wanted to follow his reads a bit, and when I got back into thread thats who Ratchet was voting to my knowledge / pushing.

And despite posting a reads list where you have 5 or so people ahead of mez you're content sitting back and not offering other suggestions because...?

Luka

Polarized Noob
And despite posting a reads list where you have 5 or so people ahead of mez you're content sitting back and not offering other suggestions because...
Same exact reasons you're replying to. I'd like Hime today, I don't know how you can justify her just choosing to SR me and Ratchet and cherry pick 9 town without explaining any of them if her main gripe was not catching up.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Oh, for the former, I think that a scum probably doesn't enter the thread and call the entire player list some slur.

Lmao don't read into this

Same exact reasons you're replying to. I'd like Hime today, I don't know how you can justify her just choosing to SR me and Ratchet and cherry pick 9 town without explaining any of them if her main gripe was not catching up.

I feel like "pointing out 9 town reads without explaining them" is one of those things that under different circumstances you would say was townie or something.

Anyhow, she has an immediate point of comparison in her scum play last game, did you ever bring this up as a factor in your consideration?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Lmao don't read into this
Why not? I think that it's kinda AI.
I feel like "pointing out 9 town reads without explaining them" is one of those things that under different circumstances you would say was townie or something.
... Probably tbh
I think that I would TR it presuming it just came fucking randomly out of nowhere, but after going on and on about catching up just dropping that mostly sheeping your list feels a bit weak.
Anyhow, she has an immediate point of comparison in her scum play last game, did you ever bring this up as a factor in your consideration?
Yeah, but I thought this was a bit different. Last game her case on Magic for one felt kind of convicted in a sense that she genuinely thinks that, I'm not really getting anything from her case here. I also think that I don't remember much of her posts last game and the cat fight between you and Magic allowed her to mostly skate by given it was, at the time; TvT from her perspective so she hedged as opposed to taking a meaningful side iirc.

Hm actually, I guess the fight on you / Ratchet is similar to that? So, if she were to be scum I think she would be paired with you. Eh
I no longer want to go Hime that strongly just based on that one line

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think that if Hime is scum one of Ratchet or Ultra is scum, this game Hime's actually taking a side as opposed to last game where she largely just skated thread. Fujishiro I would lean town but not sure on it.

The one thing I'm unsure about Ekko here is a lot of his takes this game just went nowhere I guess. He didn't pursue them and I don't know if he believes them (IE: Saying he scum reads me but not acting on it whatsoever, or saying he's starting to waver.) [I just realized this is Ultra's take I contested but yk what whatever!]

I want to take another look at Bachi, I kinda think they're just flying UTR.
Vote Lynch Lethal
Anybody disagree with this direction? I think his reaction to the FPS is outing. I'm not super confident on Hans simply because I don't know if he's that uhm, bad of a scum player to the point where he's so obviously agendad and fake it's killing me.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm talking about The hype man shit where one second you go "u are weak sauce Ratchet maybe they got a point on you" to "damn Ultra can't get people lynched? Sheesh"
its true tho, yall r tunneling each other making u both seem scummy

also

someone's gotta keep the hype going otherwise thread will become unplayably boring

I think that if Hime is scum one of Ratchet or Ultra is scum, this game Hime's actually taking a side as opposed to last game where she largely just skated thread. Fujishiro I would lean town but not sure on it.

The one thing I'm unsure about Ekko here is a lot of his takes this game just went nowhere I guess. He didn't pursue them and I don't know if he believes them (IE: Saying he scum reads me but not acting on it whatsoever, or saying he's starting to waver.) [I just realized this is Ultra's take I contested but yk what whatever!]

I want to take another look at Bachi, I kinda think they're just flying UTR.
Vote Lynch Lethal
Anybody disagree with this direction? I think his reaction to the FPS is outing. I'm not super confident on Hans simply because I don't know if he's that uhm, bad of a scum player to the point where he's so obviously agendad and fake it's killing me.
too wishy washy

wanna actually comment on something more relevant? u basically are coasting the entire ratchet vs ultra when last game u actually attempted to break ultra vs magic day 2.

this feels like a post where u make it and then re-read it and think to yourself, "yep, checks out, they will think this is townie!"

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Doesn't seem like Rug intends on using it either which is weird

Theres a standard deadline of 12 hours before EoD to fire it and he's said he's logging off
Quite the whiplash how quickly things pivoted to you after the replacements

Luka

Polarized Noob
too wishy washy

wanna actually comment on something more relevant? u basically are coasting the entire ratchet vs ultra when last game u actually attempted to break ultra vs magic day 2.

this feels like a post where u make it and then re-read it and think to yourself, "yep, checks out, they will think this is townie!"
You aren't actually responding to anything in thread. Also, I don't believe I'm being "wishy washy" at all, the majority of that post is takes I've made before w/ reasonable progression. Also, nope; I thought backing off of Ultra would look forced asf, I just did it cause that's my actual thoughts bestie.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You aren't actually responding to anything in thread. Also, I don't believe I'm being "wishy washy" at all, the majority of that post is takes I've made before w/ reasonable progression. Also, nope; I thought backing off of Ultra would look forced asf, I just did it cause that's my actual thoughts bestie.
true. thread is giga boring ive been on autopilot for some time now and skipping alot of posts. but ive made myself clear in every major thing. ive taken position in every relevant discussion

what exactly u want me to respond to?

Back