• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Were you looking for a specific reaction?

I'm willing to re-evaluate Ultra and push him in null depending on this flip (obviously if it happens to be that Rug flips town not scum.)
But I do think Rugrat is the best direction and looks like he's doing it all out of self-preservation compared to Ultra who's directly going for the throat and throwing his weight around which aligns with his town meta also

He literally claimed mafia, christ woman

Ultra

THE BEAR
To see your reaction, mostly. I have doubts on you and these didn't vanish after Dofla and Lethal flipping last day. Seems like Rugrat is scum, so I won't oppose his lynch in fine. Maybe he's right about the SK mech claim but I won't lynch you today.

Thing is if you actually believed I was scum I would have expected you to have some sort of reaction to Rugrat openly claiming Mafia and fingering me as SK

You're saying nothing and just sitting there like an npc. You seem more concerned with asking for claims and didn't even mention Rugrat until I questioned you just now

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don't think Nibel is flipping wolf TwT, they're relatively unpaired from Bachi just from their earlier comment today and they're hardly playing the game. They're normally more invested into the game as a wolf and Ratchet seemed to agree with at least the conclusion.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I would like tweet to claim but we should see where everyone's at, try and keep it to 1-2 players because lack of scum having role knowledge is probably one thing that town currently has as an advantage on
If only I wasn't forced to claim page 22 by a double voter...

Luka

Polarized Noob
Either way we ignore Rugrats info, last game it was an exception since Magic was kind of outed. But if the only accusation against Ultra being SK is the mafia, whomst can easily lie then ignore it.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ultra is the SK. I figured he was hiding something with the BP claim, hence why we checked his role as it was odd he was complaining about someone not being transparent about their role while being covert about his.

As an added extra, his bulletproof works in the format that when he’s shot - he loses a vote.
@Dr. Watson
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back