Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40,000) in D&D

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Idk where these guys stand so I wonder how far they'd get in D&D

They go from weakest to strongest
They are between Galaxy to Universal (taking the Dark King and what happened to the Emperor).

They are conceptual and really with a very high level of mindfuck, soulfuck, time-space control.

I know practically nothing about D&D, but I understand that they have many multiversal beings, so I'm sure they don't go there.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
They are between Galaxy to Universal (taking the Dark King and what happened to the Emperor).

They are conceptual and really with a very high level of mindfuck, soulfuck, time-space control.

I know practically nothing about D&D, but I understand that they have many multiversal beings, so I'm sure they don't go there.
Isn't that just mostly Warhammer Fantasy though? I mean for multiversal stuff. The galaxy to universal level stuff I have already seen for Warhammer 40K.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that just mostly Warhammer Fantasy though? I mean for multiversal stuff. The galaxy to universal level stuff I have already seen for Warhammer 40K.
By multiversals I was referring to top tiers from D&D

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
The chaos gods are multiversal within the warp. However since that itself is a setting within the 40K verse it could in theory be treated like any other domain for crossbattle purposes. So when the battle setting dictates that they are explicitly not allowed to reside in the warp during the matchup, a great deal of their power vanishes.

They are still strong enough to not be able to step into the material realm however, which would maybe be a good feat for any dimensional tiering/scaling in case that applies and is used.

Back