• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Chat AI Creations and Vs Debates

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Decided to give Zero a Stand

Stand Name: Absolute Cipher

Appearance:
Absolute Cipher manifests as a humanoid stand with a design inspired by Zero's appearance from the Megaman Zero series. It stands tall, adorned in a sleek metallic armor-like structure with hues of blue, silver, and accents of crimson. Its physique exudes a sense of both strength and agility, with glowing markings across its body resembling circuitry lines that pulse with energy. Its head is helmeted, featuring a faceplate with a visor-like design emitting a faint, steady glow.

Abilities:

Cipher Blades: Absolute Cipher possesses the ability to generate and wield energy blades from its hands, similar in design to Zero's Z-Saber. These blades can cut through various materials effortlessly and have the added effect of disrupting and nullifying enemy Stand abilities upon contact.

Reality Decryption: The stand can decipher and analyze the inherent "code" or essence of objects, individuals, or phenomena it comes into contact with. This ability allows Zero to understand and potentially manipulate the underlying properties or weaknesses of the target, granting him strategic advantages in combat situations.

Data Absorption and Enhancement: Absolute Cipher can absorb and assimilate information from its surroundings, effectively enhancing Zero's combat capabilities. It assimilates data on opponents' weaknesses, tactics, and Stand abilities, providing Zero with valuable insights during battle.

Cybernetic Interface: The stand can establish a cybernetic link with technology, enabling Zero to interact and control various electronic systems, hack into networks, and manipulate technological devices to his advantage.

Stand Range:
Absolute Cipher possesses a range of approximately 10 meters around Zero. Within this range, its abilities are most potent, allowing Zero to utilize its powers effectively in both close-quarters combat and manipulating the environment to gain advantages.

Conditions to Use:

Mental Focus: To fully harness Absolute Cipher's abilities, Zero needs to maintain mental focus and concentration. Distractions or mental fatigue can hinder the stand's effectiveness.
Connection to Zero: The stand's powers are directly linked to Zero's determination and resolve. When Zero is emotionally or physically drained, Absolute Cipher's abilities may weaken or become less responsive.
Powers and Abilities:

Cipher Blades: The energy blades generated by Absolute Cipher are extremely sharp and versatile. They possess the unique ability to disrupt and nullify the abilities of other Stands upon contact, rendering them temporarily ineffective.

Reality Decryption: This ability allows Absolute Cipher to analyze and decipher the underlying "code" or essence of various objects, individuals, or phenomena. It grants Zero insights into weaknesses, properties, or vulnerabilities of the target, aiding in strategic combat decisions.

Data Absorption and Enhancement: Absolute Cipher assimilates data from its surroundings, enhancing Zero's combat capabilities by providing him with detailed information on opponents, their tactics, and weaknesses. This allows Zero to adapt his strategies and tactics effectively during battle.

Cybernetic Interface: The stand can establish a cybernetic link with technology within its range. This ability enables Zero to interact, control, and manipulate technological devices, hack into systems, and use the environment to his advantage.

Stand Fusion: Under extreme conditions or when Zero's resolve reaches its peak, Absolute Cipher can temporarily merge with Zero, augmenting his physical attributes significantly and amplifying the stand's abilities. This fusion grants Zero heightened strength, speed, and agility, making him a formidable force in battle.

Limitations:

Range Limitation: Absolute Cipher's powers are limited within a 10-meter radius around Zero. Beyond this range, its abilities weaken and become less effective.
Mental and Physical Strain: Prolonged use of the stand's abilities can strain Zero's mental and physical condition, potentially leading to exhaustion and decreased effectiveness.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex
Decided to put my OC donut steel into fate to see what would happen

>shows up
>summons weak servant
>ignores everything
>ignores grail
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>shows up in Academy City
>throws everyone the fuck off
>ignores Imagine Breaker
>conflict sparks around himself by doing absolutely fuck all
>refuses to elaborate on anything except with Aleister
>leaves

My boy just too good

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>walks into the eclipse
>ignores the god hand
>ignores femto
>saves guts and casca
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Asked Chat AI to show me Galactus vs Unicron....

...in an Epic Rap Battle.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Did Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer too.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
do magneto vs accelerator
Here's what I got.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton Did Gilgamesh vs Othinus too. Even A.I. knows Gil would mock her appearance while Othinus would mock his ego and both brought up their respective losses

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Obito vs Darth Vader rematch.

This entire fight was literally a back and fourth of "NO U!"

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I could have done Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead but fuck it, made it Dragonborn vs the Fateless One

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I don't know man, I really like that "In Sovngarde, you're not what the heroes need." line from Dragonborn.

Definitely the best AI Rap Battle I've made so far though.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I don't know man, I really like that "In Sovngarde, you're not what the heroes need." line from Dragonborn.

Definitely the best AI Rap Battle I've made so far though.
Its a good line but goddamn the way dragonborne keeps trying to bring up how his shouts are a big thing just comes out as salty as fuck

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Domon straight up roasted these two

Last edited: