Choose our next skins/styles/themes!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Try going for the Spoiler BBCode in the toolbar; there's no way to go back to the main toolbar list

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Joke aside each time some app or site has themes I try and see anything with bugs or insectoid beasties or whatever to be an option but no... Are we past the age of galactic devouring swarms being cool?
I sympathise. For some reason, sites never seem to have Faputa themes either.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Joke aside each time some app or site has themes I try and see anything with bugs or insectoid beasties or whatever to be an option but no... Are we past the age of galactic devouring swarms being cool?
Shino

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
This forum needs a replica of the Crocodile and Doflamingo skins that were on The Millennium Forums.
It's already WIP (logo will need a touch-up to remove TMF text, if required that is).

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I think I’ll attempt make a new skin today.

First, I will try to make a light skin version of our main theme (maybe edit the main theme a bit—but don’t worry, it’ll be a private duplicate.)

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I’ll attempt make a new skin today.

First, I will try to make a light skin version of our main theme (maybe edit the main theme a bit—but don’t worry, it’ll be a private duplicate.)
Yeah the lab is gone for now so do as you please

HighDensities

I am working on a batch file with Demetrius, here momentarily. I am going to work on this overnight and into tomorrow (CST)