Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2775.jpg

I like how they clarify this as "Death Battle Obi-Wan" as if Death Battle completely fucking lied about where Obi-Wan stands in terms of power.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was about to say, the fuck you are cooking up when Homelander have Multiversal characters like Lord English in it, but then remembered that Lord English is present in Homestuck, not Homelander.
Homelander is a character in a (shitty) comic series called the Boys. An edgy Superman Expy like I said who is weak AF compared to almost any other version.

The Hollow Knight downplay in VSBattle is stupid. Wall level and below average speed. There is a lot of evidence and statements from the creator that implies them to be human size.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

omniversal superboy prime
edit: and omniversal wonder woman

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Tez is implied to be physically weaker than Servants and on par with humans

Got the source for that my nigga?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
A good post. Finally.

>Tez is implied to be physically weaker than Servants and on par with humans

Got the source for that my nigga?

He has no proof. Tezcat is weaker than Quetz in the physical front... but it's fucking QUETZ, no shit he would get wrecked.
Tez would be strong enough to still be a valid threat meanwhile still capable of throwing around weaker tier bullshit at enemies and Servants alike make Gear 5 humble.

A good post. Finally.

I can't wait till all of that gets ignored because "How dare you defeat our circlejerk of Star Wars!" like they did with Invincible.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, MY DUDES?!

FUCKING ODIO IN CHAINSAW MAN?! Dudes are going to get absolutely fucked on every conceivable scale.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:rock

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so

they want to make golden megatron vs freeza fight - obd meme canon? kay, i don't mind, as long as they don't make golden megatron below bog red geeko levels or weaker than buu saga levels

:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

White Album Gently Weeps goes Brrr

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back